Page 358 of 608 FirstFirst ... 338348353354355356357358359360361362363368378 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    2 X CW Leader Screamers. $69 at Target Meadow Springs.

Also they had the current wave RiD Deluxes, Strongarm, Magatronus etc.
    If your down Mandurah way don't bother with Big W or the K-Mart at the forum. Head straight to the new K-Mart in Halls Head. The forums stores haven't been getting any new stock due to the re-development. I still check it out every week when I get home from the mines, but in the past month they haven't had anything new.

Toyworld Balcatta had both a TR Galvatron ($49 IIRC) and TR Soundwave ($99 - ouch!).

More sigthings (for WA) in the australia sightings thread, but not in here.
    Kind of defeats the point doesn't it?

Thanks to anyone posting about the new T.R. toys. Only reason I am following this thread.
    So random how these toys turn up all over in different order. Why have "waves" if we wave 3 then wave 1 then wave 2? It's mental.
    do we need an "American to Australian retailer" translation dictionary or something?
    Last edited by griffin; 30th July 2016 at 06:04 AM. Reason: obscenity removed - please keep it PG here

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Toyworld Success have Titans Return Galvatron, Sentinel Prime and Soundwave in stock.
    Could not read the price on Soundwave.
    saved image and turned down contast

Reads "$89.99" / Soundwave
    Was driving me crazy as I will drive their tomorrow and wanted to know!

So......... any Primes or Blasters seen yet in WA?

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    More sigthings (for WA) in the australia sightings thread, but not in here.
    Kind of defeats the point doesn't it?

Thanks to anyone posting about the new T.R. toys. Only reason I am following this thread.
    So random how these toys turn up all over in different order. Why have "waves" if we wave 3 then wave 1 then wave 2? It's mental.
    do we need an "American to Australian retailer" translation dictionary or something?
    The hype and excitement of the new line is going to have some spontaneous postings in various places for a little while - it often happens with the first sightings of a new line - plus it isn't too bad that it is in just a couple of spots at the moment, and not all over the place.
    We don't have thousands of posts here each day so it is still fairly easy to keep an eye on the 2 sections of the board to see where the new posts are going.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The hype and excitement of the new line is going to have some spontaneous postings in various places for a little while - it often happens with the first sightings of a new line - plus it isn't too bad that it is in just a couple of spots at the moment, and not all over the place.
    We don't have thousands of posts here each day so it is still fairly easy to keep an eye on the 2 sections of the board to see where the new posts are going.
    I only live in wa so I'd rather read about wa sightings in the wa thread?
    Is that not the point of the thread itself?
    Perhaps I'm wrong.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, thanks for all your work in threads for this site.

Quote Originally Posted by requiemau88 View Post
    If your down Mandurah way don't bother with Big W or the K-Mart at the forum. Head straight to the new K-Mart in Halls Head. The forums stores haven't been getting any new stock due to the re-development. I still check it out every week when I get home from the mines, but in the past month they haven't had anything new.
    Thanks for that, my job has me going all over the place so this is very useful cheers.

Civic Video on Albany Hwy next to Chicken Treat has...
    Robot Masters Starscream, Burning Convoy for $30 and I think Gigant Bomb and Victory Saber for $50.
    07 Movie Voyagers Megatron and G1 coloured Ratchet for $50.
    Energon Optimus Prime $100
    3 x Commemorative Series one of them is Inferno, I think I saw Jazz $50 each and Rodimus Major $30.
    And loads of DVDs ranging from G1 to Prime, the owners a fan selling off some of his collection.

Oh and Commemorative Astrotrain for $50

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Civic Video on Albany Hwy next to Chicken Treat has...
    Robot Masters Starscream, Burning Convoy for $30 and I think Gigant Bomb and Victory Saber for $50.
    07 Movie Voyagers Megatron and G1 coloured Ratchet for $50.
    Energon Optimus Prime $100
    3 x Commemorative Series one of them is Inferno, I think I saw Jazz $50 each and Rodimus Major $30.
    And loads of DVDs ranging from G1 to Prime, the owners a fan selling off some of his collection.
    'Civicbossman' here on the forums if I'm not mistaken