Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: DX9 D05 Chigurh By DX9 (Astrotrain)

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    It "scales" with Masterpiece. But that's it. It looks like a masterpiece scale classics Astrotrain. Not for my MP shelf. And therefore not for me.
    yea and the more i look at it the more it doesnt look cartoon (which is what it suppose to look like obviously) thus i just purchased the toyworld evila star =] although its a bit shorter than masterpiece i think it fits as the G1 toy was tiny.

I'm still undecided between this and Toyworld's Devilstar.. But me being me, as I'm getting them both in for my store, I probably won't be able to help myself and open both lol

When will you have it in?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

i'm thinking i want it... but not sure if i want it lol

Watched a review on him and it looks like a mission to transform him. Real complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    I'm still undecided between this and Toyworld's Devilstar.. But me being me, as I'm getting them both in for my store, I probably won't be able to help myself and open both lol
    This instock man?

I'm a little torn on this or evilstar. I'm really wanting an astrotrain however both look actually really good and well made.

I guess it comes down to scale in bot mode fur me; an astrotrain slightly taller than MP 10 or slightly shorter......

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

ive got the dx9 one on pre order at tf-direct. i may end up getting the toy world evilstar after i get the dx9 one depending on how much i like this