Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

Yeah, I noticed that too the other day when I saw it for the first time at Kmart. Crankcase is just so skinny and tiny, it is obvious. But it could just be the 'Gen1 Tracks' of the Deluxes, as the redecos are the same size as their previous versions, but now have an extra lump of plastic adding to the cost (without charging more).

Just back from Toyworld Hobart. They got their DOTM stuff out today when I asked for it. From what they showed me:

Leader:
    1XSentinel
    1XBB

Voyager:
    Ironhide
    Optimus
    Megatron
    couple others cant remember

and then they had the smaller crankcase, ratchet, the green nascar, skids and a few more I cant remember.

Leaders were $69 I am spewing I ordered online now I could have grabbed Sentinel bugger but I ended up grabing nothing so they are all still there atm.

Hilariously, Kmart Launceston was only just putting out their DOTM stuff tonight. I guess they were just being extra extra careful with that embargo date

Extra hilariously, they were trying to squeeze them all into the same 2-feet wide section the TF's have had for the last year or so. No, fools, it will not all fit - you need to do what every other shop in town has done and set up a separate section. They had at least one of everything out, but a lot of it was stacked up on top of each other in a really ugly way. Deluxes were all over the place and in other toyline sections. All of the Thor toys were hidden behind TFs. And they had a whole other huge pallet full of stuff to unload, the three guys unpacking were sort of just looking at each other shrugging with a 'where the hell do we put this' kind of look on their faces.

On the bright side, they also put out a mountain of Wheeljack, Warpaths, Thundercracker, Kup and Scourge at the standard generations price.

kmart had DOTM stuff out, aswell as the rest of the generations figures so i grabed 5

Myer Launceston had Leader Ironhide....just in time for the 'sale' on Thursday (you know, the thing where they bring their prices down to match everyone else's for a while?).

Doesn't particularly interest me to be honest...might pick one up on clearance.

Meanwhile, Toyworld had a stack of good bargains...all the voyager (ROTF and the recent Generations Grappel/Lugnut waves) were $25!

And Generations deluxes Jazz/Tracks/Prime/Wreckgar/Perceptor etc were going for $15!!!

Myer had the Starscream vs Bumblebee 'Prime' 2-pack with Silas and the Soldier for $59.

All of the other Prime toys have shown up here, although some scalper has gotten to all the Vehicon legends toys...

Tfprime figures arcee and ratchet at big W eastlands,$24 ea. they also had RC bee and an optimus but no knockout?$?? forgot to check.

Anyone know when we could expect FOC Transformers in Tassie? I want shockwave and Jazz!

Quote Originally Posted by killken View Post
    Anyone know when we could expect FOC Transformers in Tassie? I want shockwave and Jazz!
    possibly in sept? call the guys at toyworld, they are abit more helpful now