Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Madman's Transformers: Victory

Default Madman's Transformers: Victory

Official Press Release:

MADMAN PRESENTS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 1

TRANSFORMERS: VICTORY completes the trilogy of Japanese exclusive Transformers series’. Originally aired in Japan in 1989, Victory follows the events of the previously released HEADMASTERS and SUPER GOD MASTERFORCE, which in turn directly continue from the original Transformers G1 cartoon!

Set in 2025 A.D., VICTORY introduces Star Saber, the mightiest Autobot warrior and greatest swordsman in the galaxy. The Decepticons continue to invade planets, so the Autobots and humans form the Space Defense Force, with Star Saber as its leader. Leading the Decepticons is Deathzaras, who has targeted Earth as the next planet to plunder.

Each Transformers set contains fan favourite special features such as character art, toy galleries, and exclusive cover artwork by the Transformers artists at IDW comics. VICTORY includes the rarely seen TRANSFORMERS: ZONE, the last ever episode of Generation 1. A MUST-HAVE for Transformers fans!

The pinnacle of the original Japanese series, VICTORY features fantastic animation and action that both Transformers and giant robot anime fans will enjoy. Now is the perfect time to discover the unique and amazing tales previously only told in Japan , a must for the army of Transformers fans looking to discover what happened next.

For more information on the unmissable range of Transformers DVDs, including the worlds-best TRANSFORMERS: GENERATION 1 COMPLETE COLLECTION, TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE and BEAST WARS Seasons 1-3, plus our ultra cool Transformers apparel ranges, toys and statues, free downloads and more, visit the freshly updated Transformers minisite:

http://www.madman.com.au/transformers

TRANSFORMERS: VICTORY – DVD Specs and Features:

REGION FREE
    English and Japanese Dialogue
    4 disc set with all 32 episodes

Introductory booklet with episode guide
    Includes RARE final Transformers episode: TRANSFORMERS: ZONE
    All-new cover by IDW Transformers artist EJ Su
    Toy gallery
    Character art gallery
    Japanese toy ads
    Japanese toy catalogues
    DVD ROM Content - the story continued in Manga
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Yay!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

I went to JB Hi-Fi on Saturday to preorder this. The guy said it'll be out on 14th/15th and didn't ask for any deposit. I did have the Metrodome version but this would complete my Aussie TF DVD collection. Can't wait for the phone call to come~

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I pre-ordered this 3 months ago...

Awesome! However I am pretty sure that it will be exactly the same as the Metrodome release in content but with updated DVD menus.

One of the overseas TF news sites had a story about this being a Region-Free release too.

I was heading to JB tomorrow to get a copy, although I'm still only halfway through Masterforce.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Awesome! However I am pretty sure that it will be exactly the same as the Metrodome release in content but with updated DVD menus.
    Thanks. That's good to know. I was selling my Metrodome sets (Headmaster, Masterforce and Victory) but never really have time to check whether the Aussie versions are different. Now I can sell the Metrodome ones with more peace of mind.

What timing! Just received a phone message from JB saying my Victory set has arrived~

nice I can go buy from JB then this sunday after the fair , after the meetup.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    One of the overseas TF news sites had a story about this being a Region-Free release too.

I was heading to JB tomorrow to get a copy, although I'm still only halfway through Masterforce.
    Just got mine from JB~

I never noticed the Madman Headmasters and Masterforce were region-free as well. Very nice~