Thread: Asian Generations Scout class now out

Default Asian Generations Scout class now out

According to Robotkingdom, the Scout class (Dead End/Wildrider, Laserbeak, Brawl, Sandstorm) are now in stock and shipping. They've uploaded a set of big images of the figures, as well as noting that a case assortment only has 1 Brawl and Dead End to 2 Laserbeaks and Sandstorms.

Some of these molds are being used for the third time with no modifications which is dis-appointing - so not likely to get them.
    I do like the black colouring of Dead End but seems odd that they keep using this name. They have used it twice I think for ROTF toys (scout and deluxe sizes) as well as having used this mold for Breakdown another member of the same team (stunticons) already... maybe they are planning to re-colour it yellow for dragstrip and grey for wilderider and then tell you us you can combine all four with the legions size asia exclusive motor-breath (motor-master) to make some super deformed Menasor

Do want to get all three of the Decepticons, but I am having a hard time with the import prices on these (almost as expensive as the deluxes)

A pictorial review of Laserbeak, comparing it to the pre-earth mode we saw in the Gen1 cartoon.