View Poll Results: Which is your favourite Decepticon Jet?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclonus

6 12.77%
  • Dirge

6 12.77%
  • Ramjet

4 8.51%
  • Scourge

2 4.26%
  • Skywarp

8 17.02%
  • Starscream

9 19.15%
  • Thrust

5 10.64%
  • Thundercracker

7 14.89%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is your favourite Decepticon Jet?

among the seekers, Skywarp was my First ... this was when I'm older, coz when I was younger I'm more interested in making my own TFs and the few G1 TFs I have were mostly spies, Soundwave and his ilk, reflector (technically Microx) but somehow I have not much attachment to him, prolly since I got him when I was older... I like him due to the color scheme... but Favorite wise, I like Thrust the most among the seeker molds... those VTOL wings have me intrigued and really liked the VTOL idea...even though I kinda gotten my Thrust late too.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    among the seekers, Skywarp was my First ...

Was this before or after they changed the nose cone to rubber? If before, that would explain why there are so many seekers that look the same. I hope you're getting ongoing child support if that's the case
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

where is the option " all of them " lol

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post

Was this before or after they changed the nose cone to rubber? If before, that would explain why there are so many seekers that look the same. I hope you're getting ongoing child support if that's the case
    after , he was lame with big crutches... and I can't get child support coz he vanished soon afterwards.... darn seeker was an escape artist even with the crutches...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

If you asked me this 5 years ago my answer would be Cyclonus. Since then Transformers Prime and IDW have convinced me to side with Starscream.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    If you asked me this 5 years ago my answer would be Cyclonus. Since then Transformers Prime and IDW have convinced me to side with Starscream.
    So your answer for this poll should be Cyclonus, as this poll is looking at who your favourite Decepticon Jet is (or was if your preference has changed) from your childhood. e.g. My favourite Decepticon Jet as a kid was Skywarp, but as an adult it's Thundercracker. So I voted "Skywarp" in the poll.

The thing that bugged me about Cyclonus was how the arms could pop off. I also didn't initially realise that the shoulders could lift up for robot mode. I had him mistransformed in robot mode for several months in 1986 before I worked it out.

I was never allowed Transformer toys as a kid but I always loved/wanted Thundercracker. Love his colours, love the interesting side to is personality.

Only reason I don't have him now is because of my space limitations but maybe one day...

I voted Starscream as I got him for Christmas in 85. He was the only one of the seekers that I could see actually working in the real world due to the other two's colour schemes (Skywarp's black and pink!).

Even now, I picked up the encore twin pack with TC and SW, but my fave reissue has to be the Takara book style Starscream.

And this is purely on the toy. His personality is just awful and I have no idea why Megs keeps him around!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    And this is purely on the toy. His personality is just awful and I have no idea why Megs keeps him around!
    His personality is much better in the comics where he's an actual credible threat (he single-handedly slaughtered lots of Autobots and Decepticons in the Underbase Saga).

Transformers killed by Starscream in a span of only a few hours were:
    Air Raid
    Afterburner
    Astrotrain
    Blaster
    Blitzwing
    Blot
    Bluestreak
    Brawn
    Buzzsaw
    Chase
    Cutthroat
    Divebomb
    Fireflight
    Freeway
    Gears
    Goldbug
    Grimlock
    Headstrong
    Hoist
    Hound
    Hun-Gurrr
    Jazz
    Laserbeak
    Lightspeed
    Mirage
    Nautilator
    Nosecone
    Octane
    Omega Supreme
    Overbite
    Prowl (twice!※)
    Rampage
    Razorclaw
    Rippersnapper
    Rollbar
    Scattershot
    Searchlight
    Seawing
    Silverbolt
    Sinnertwin
    Skalor
    Skydive
    Skywarp
    Slag
    Slingshot
    Sludge
    Snaptrap
    Snarl
    Soundwave
    Strafe
    Swoop
    Tantrum
    Tentakil
    Thundercracker
    Wideload

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ※Prowl's consciousness from the future travelled back in time to possess his past body to stop Megatron (who had possessed Snaptrap's body) from altering events of the past. Megatron's consciousness returned to the future before Snaptrap was destroyed, but Prowl's remained (and returned after his past body was destroyed). One might argue that Prowl is dying an infinite number of times as he created a time loop. #daysoffuturepast

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    *snip* but my fave reissue has to be the Takara book style Starscream. *snip*
    That's a fantastic reissue. Well presented in the windowed box. And the extra tid bits being Megatron gun accessory & a clinched fist to hold it. But why is the extra fist coloured black? (rather than blue).