Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26364142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavy Metal Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    What do you mean by technical? It's probably my favourite Metallica album but I dunno how to play any instruments so not sure why you would need a warning for it??
    Got a warning because I was (and still am) on such a high from Ride the Lightning that I was told not to expect as many catchy riffs on ...And Justice for all.

And yes it's true. It's not the best Metallica album to introduce to newcomers but ideal for the veterans.

Master of Puppets is still my favourite of theirs and that hasn't changed. There isn't a track on that album I didn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    Master of Puppets is still my favourite of theirs and that hasn't changed. There isn't a track on that album I didn't like.
    It speaks volumes that Machine Head's The Blackening is the only album worthy of comparison to Master of Puppets.

Wow. What a busy expensive bunch of gigs coming. My mate's are buying be gig tix for Ghost and Slayer Download sideshows in Brissie next year, I'm selling some TF stuff to pay for Emperor next year. Just wow.

And on the 8th December, Ripper Owens is playing a free gig at Frankies, and 9th is Michael Graves at Frankies.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Wow. What a busy expensive bunch of gigs coming. My mate's are buying be gig tix for Ghost and Slayer Download sideshows in Brissie next year, I'm selling some TF stuff to pay for Emperor next year. Just wow.

And on the 8th December, Ripper Owens is playing a free gig at Frankies, and 9th is Michael Graves at Frankies.
    Emperor!!!! I had to pinch myself when you said that name because I never thought they'd travel to this country. As coincidence would have it I recently bought the black box edition of IX Equilibrium. I've listened to the album once and I'm already blown away.

P.S. Make sure you sell the souls of autobots who have Vatican colours (white and yellow) when paying for the Emperor ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Emperor!!!! I had to pinch myself when you said that name because I never thought they'd travel to this country. As coincidence would have it I recently bought the black box edition of IX Equilibrium. I've listened to the album once and I'm already blown away.

P.S. Make sure you sell the souls of autobots who have Vatican colours (white and yellow) when paying for the Emperor ticket.
    They're playing Anthems in it's entirety. I saw Ihsahn in Melbourne, and he loved the place, and his tour manager made comments that hinted the future. I saw Direct Touring post the iconic E logo the other day and was waiting on this.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    They're playing Anthems in it's entirety. I saw Ihsahn in Melbourne, and he loved the place, and his tour manager made comments that hinted the future. I saw Direct Touring post the iconic E logo the other day and was waiting on this.
    You mean you tried to meet Ihsahn face to face?

You mean you tried to meet Ihsahn face to face?
    His VIP for Melbourne show sold out. The VIP for the Emperor show is too much for me to afford. I'm happy just ro get the chance to see them finally. 50% of tix sold out in 4hrs this morning. It's crazy.

Yaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!! I got an Emperor ticket! Thank you for the heads up, 1Azrael1.

Yaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!! I got an Emperor ticket! Thank you for the heads up, 1Azrael1.
    Welcome. It's gonna be a great gig.

And next announcement, Phil Anselmo and the Illegals