Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: need help looking for beast wars characters

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Don't get the Hasbro Transmetal Megatron. It suffers from Gold Plastic Syndrome something fierce, although in this instance it's the dark brown plastic that's affected. After a few years it crumbles. (:
    I can second that. I still have my first TM Megatron with me unwanted (only good for parts) because its whole chest area broke leaving it with only one arm and no practical way of re-attaching it.
    If Takara used a different plastic that makes it more stable, I'd recommend it as well. I'd be guessing it looks exactly the same, just different packaging (that you probably won't be able to read).

I have a TM Megatron, not very good with the Beats Wars figs though, since I have only recently started collecting that line. Anyways here is a pic, if your interested let me know.

And I have this Armada version which is the same fig just repainted. Think his name was Predacon for this series.

Predacon is an entirely different character from Megatron. He's also retooled with dead mini-con ports.

I also strongly recommend getting the Japanese version of Transmetal Megatron as it is made of much better quality plastic that isn't as brittle as the Hasbro version.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    And I have this Armada version which is the same fig just repainted. Think his name was Predacon for this series.

It's coming to me soon in one of my orders...
    can't wait...is he suppose to be as rare as the Armada Dinobots?

Dude... Predacon was everywhere remember?

i've no idea...wasn't a big fan of Beast Wars and realised about toy figures (action toys) about 2-3 years ago. before that, only knew comics and DVDs exist. before that, thought it had already extincted!

Predacon is pretty hard to find. Just as much as the Armada Dinobots purely b/c they weren't in high demand when they weren't released in great numbers either.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Predacon is pretty hard to find. Just as much as the Armada Dinobots purely b/c they weren't in high demand when they weren't released in great numbers either.
    Which dinobots where relaesed with the Armada line ? I have a Grimlock & Swoop but im pretty sure they are Energon series.

hey i had another look at predacon back over in seibertron, does his trex head glow in the dark? it just looks like it should

I dont think it does, id have to wait until nighttime to known for certain though.