View Poll Results: Timelines Jackpot - worth getting?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • If I'm lucky I'll be able to grab him!

2 33.33%
  • Only if...

1 16.67%
  • Na

2 33.33%
  • My luck will be pretty poor if I resort to this figure

1 16.67%

Thread: Toy Review - TFSS Jackpot

Default Toy Review - TFSS Jackpot

Series - TFSS
    Sub-line – Timelines
    Wave: Wave 1
    Size/class - Deluxe
    New/remould/redeco - Remould
    Released here – Only via TFSS
    Approximate Retail Price - $40Aus
    Approximate Size – 18cm
    Allegiance – Autobot
    Alt-mode – Sports Car
    Main Features/Gimmicks – Um... he's hard to get?
    Main Colours – Black, Yellow, Red
    Main Accessories – Exhaust/Nun chucks, Bio Card

Robot Mode
    *Not a lot changed here from Animated Jazz. Looks good, good articulation and definitely has the animated aesthetic. Sadly with mine it seems half his grin is missing, as his mouth starts way on the edge of his face. Quite disappointing in that regard but the rest is good. A shame that he has no ‘Sights’ TM partner or at least a gun to go with the nun chucks exhaust weapons. Glad they are changing gears with Treadshot and Catgut in the next TFSS wave.

Sports Car mode
    *An excellent use of the mould and if not for the difference in grill and headlights you could see it being the alt-mode of G1 Jackpot. It would be interesting to see, since Jackpot is currently on the Lost Light, if he ever gets to use this alt-mode in the comics.

Transformation
    You forget just how easy some of these animated moulds were. After transforming the 2014 Generations toys all night, it took about 4 moves and 5 seconds to turn Jackpot from vehicle to robot. Definitely aimed at a younger market when they came up with it.

Worth getting?
    *Because I got G1 Jackpot earlier this year (whoops! Last year I mean )and he has also been showing up in MTMTE I was eager to get him, though had to wait a while until I found one pretty cheap. He’s worth it if you are a TFSS toy fan, a G1 homage fan or an Animated fan, but I hope you get one with a better mouth than I did

I love Jackpot