Page 456 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 436446451452453454455456457458459460461466476 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Has anyone seen in store the legends 3pk DOTM bbee, soundwave with rodimus?
    Is soundwave here a Benz? Figure in blue looks like ROTF.

Big W sold this pack. Soundwave is a repaint of the ROTF figure.

Yes, it's still in big W online. Haven't seen it in store though.
    But shouldn't Soundwave be a DOTM figure if he is sold as DOTM?

Thanks, PB.

I wanted that pack but I never saw it anywhere. I didn't know I could get it online though... hmmmmm.

Anyone got any ideas on the command structures of of the Autobots, Decepticons and Beast Era faction, but not the Japanese crud.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Anyone got any ideas on the command structures of of the Autobots, Decepticons and Beast Era faction, but not the Japanese crud.
    Well, this all depends on continuity again dude but I'd just like to say that I like TF: Primes use of Soundwave in that it seems that he is of the highest rank without even really being ranked!

I would imagine that their command structures are very much like our own real life counterparts; with the Autobots being a Military force answering to a civilian government headed by a monarch/s (The Primes) and the Decepticons being not all to different from the Nazi-led German army of WWII.

But again, this is all dependant on continuity; Beast Wars seems to follow similar lines except the Maximals and Predacons seem more like neighbouring Nations with a peace treaty, sort of like the Ancient Egyptians and the Hittites of Kadesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    In Beast Wars, I think the Maximal Elders/Maximal Imperium (Magnaboss) is at the top, followed by the rest of the Maximal High Council. Obviously the Tripedacus Council lead the Predacon Alliance. And there's a Bi-Partate Committee for State Affairs. Everyone else would be beneath these.

The Autobots and Decepticons had countless structures depending on the particular time within the relevant millions of years and various continuities.

Does anyone know where I could find a copy of the page in TF: G2 A Rage in Heaven where Leadfoot cuts Razorclaw's head off? Online preferably.

(Or provide me with a scan on the quiet)

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Amazon has copies of that reprint from $32.96 new, $9.99 used (I'm assuming these are USD, so should be cheaper after converstion to AUD - but not sure about postage costs). Otherwise I found one on eBay AU for $25.19.

We'll leave that as a last resort. It's a rather expensive option for only wanting to see 1 page.