Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Maximum Dinobots

Wow, they sure tied up a good amount of loose ends in that issue. However I am not sure what to make of it, I liked the issue but I was expecting some grandiose ending but I guess that's just me.

Overall I enjoyed it and I really felt sad at the start when Sludge was 'confirmed' as dead. I have always liked Sludge for some reason as despite him being the arguably strongest and biggest of the Dinobots, he was also the 'softy' and good natured one of the gang and I always found that cool. However although I was relieved when I saw Sludge brought back to life, I am a bit unsure of what happened, it looked as if Grimlock punched his chest like a form of 'CPR' or something and that did it.

Another strange thing is that nobody really died in this story which was odd but since many of the characters are likely to be reused or are bing used in AHM, it is understandable but kind of artificial as its more plot managing than a natural progression.

Overall I enjoyed it but for some reason I expected more.

While I wish it was more grandiose, #5 was really quite good. Nice to see particular characters again after Devastation left their fates as a cliffhanger.

I just wish that this was tying into something that wasn't AHM, since there's more that needs to be said besides Megatron and the Decepticons blowing stuff up.

bought this and issue 10 of aHM

I dont know how to do the invisible posts so, SPOILER WARNING

SPOILER WARNING

SPOILER WARNING FOR ISSUE 5 OF MINIMUM DEENOBOTS

Whats with Verity and jimmy???!!! they look nothing like they did before in Devastation!

Also, how is it that Optimus and ratchets ARK show up??? At the end of DEVASTATION im sure they had LEFT Earth to go somewhere

It was an okay ending i mean, we all know from AHM that things have to be tied up. from issue 9 of AHM i thought that Shockwave would die

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    Whats with Verity and jimmy???!!! they look nothing like they did before in Devastation!
    Roche draws his humans very differently to Su... What threw me off were the Autobot spacesuits they were wearing.

Also, how is it that Optimus and ratchets ARK show up??? At the end of DEVASTATION im sure they had LEFT Earth to go somewhere
    I think that maybe something we will see mentioned in the CODA series, we know that Prime's Autobots head back to Earth between revelations and AHM.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Verity looks a lot cuter/hotter now.

All Hail Megatron spoilers ahoy

I haven't read revelations yet

so in AHM we see Sunstreaker meeting with starscream, discussing how they are going to wipe out a certain leader and planet. Does this meeting take place in Revelations or hasn't been shown in any story yet?

so in AHM we see Sunstreaker meeting with starscream, discussing how they are going to wipe out a certain leader and planet. Does this meeting take place in Revelations or hasn't been shown in any story yet?
    That flashback was brand new events.