Page 253 of 870 FirstFirst ... 233243248249250251252253254255256257258263273 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    I think part of the reason as well is the way stock is ordered. Retailers will order a larger initial stock to help launch a particular line and be able to block it out well, with lower numbers sent later to help fill gaps.

Unfortunately Hasbro packed only 4 deluxes and 2 Voyagers in Wave 1 (with 3 Bumblebees and 3 Primes per case!), so we see a large number of Bumblebees that just sit. Replacement waves still have Bumblebees, so we get more Bumblebees on top of already present Bumblebees.

Stores have new stocked dispatched based on inventory levels, however all Deluxe TFS are one code, not individual codes for individual characters. Therefore a store may have 2 or 3 particular characters in enough quantity to require a new shipment.

Still wishing case breakdowns were more like they were back in the days of Animated.
    The case allocation system causes problems with ordering from overseas too - most TF webstores will charge a premium for short-packed characters (FOC Shockwave is a good recent example), or not even give you the choice and make you purchase the whole case. Yeah, because I need 2 shit-brick FOC Optimus Primes like I need a hole in the head.

Hasbro will eventually learn that they reached Bumblebee saturation-point a loooong time ago. It's a crap system that will surely change in the near future since the current system just isn't working. Surely.
    Last edited by Sutton; 23rd July 2012 at 06:54 PM.

For those who are still hunting prime deluxe ratchet and arcee, i spotted a deluxe ratchet today at target marketplace at Leichhardt. I also spotted Arcee at kmart broadway last week. Not sure anyone picket that one. So just in case anyone can't find ratchet, maybe try target at Leichhardt. They close at 7pm.

Remember the good ol' days when the '07 Movie came out and you couldn't find a Concept Camero Bumblebee anywhere..? Well, apparently the retailers and Hasbro still do.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Saw 1 PRiD Arcee at Kmart Parra yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Saw 1 PRiD Arcee at Kmart Parra yesterday.
    I can safely say that it is gone now coz I was there around 11pm and all that's left are the wave 1 figures. But for those looking for a cyberverse bulkhead there was at least 4 there. At least they're price is cheaper than myers
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I was there at 17:15... oh well. <shrug>

now kinda regret that I didnt buy the arcee I saw during the sale period in BW :-D

Angry

It's getting bloody painful to find these. Everytime I chase a tip on here they are gone. Don't wanna pay bloody eBay price but may have too

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    It's getting bloody painful to find these. Everytime I chase a tip on here they are gone. Don't wanna pay bloody eBay price but may have too
    By Christmas the stores here will be choked with this wave, if you can wait it will be worth it.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Siiiiiighh! It is hard to find cyberverse dreadwing coz only myer sold it so far and they have veeerryy limited stock..... mostly bumblebees everyhere!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]