Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transformers Generation 2012 volume book coming

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Thanks Griffin,

I did some research a found a forwarding service in Japan.

http://www.tenso.com/en/

It looks like they only charge a one off handling fee of around $8 depending on conversion rate + international shipping cost.

It will come down to whether I can pay for artfire and the shipping to this forwarding service via paypal/cc as the forwarding company does not accept cod or pay on delivery etc.

Anyway my 2012 book is on its way from HLJ as I write, so I'll post my success' and/or failures up here when artfire is available to order.
    I use tenso and I dont think they allow for COD deliveries, which as far as I know is the only way to pay for Artfire. I could be wrong though. On both accounts

*edit*
    Unfortunately tenso wont accept COD deliveries.
    Tenso.com cannot accept products paid for by Cash on Delivery at our storehouse.
    unless they changed the conditions for the purchase, you might be a bit stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I use tenso and I dont think they allow for COD deliveries, which as far as I know is the only way to pay for Artfire. I could be wrong though. On both accounts

*edit*
    Unfortunately tenso wont accept COD deliveries.

unless they changed the conditions for the purchase, you might be a bit stuck.
    Yes you are right and COD is the only method million publishing will use to send Artfire internally to an address in Japan. Suddenly purchasing this from someone like bigbadtoys is looking more and more convenient. Even if you have a friend in Japan, you need to consider the fact that millionpublishing are wanting around $75AUD (One 6,000 yen (1,200 yen, consumption tax + shipping and handling 4,800 yen tax)) for one toy plus international shipping to AUS. you are looking at over $100. Oh well...

My copy arrived today, and I was disappointed by the Maniax section on the Pretenders. It only shows the shells with only a token example of each type's interior and robot style. Most Pretender robots are a bit boring sure, but it means it's a lot less comprehensive than the previous Maniax editions.

I was also disappointed to see what the DOTM Legend Dinobots looked like without the Hasbro photoshopping. Glad I never got those!

Got from Ebay...Not that great

Meh... I just got it cos I needed the order form for United Artfire. But yeah, the book itself isn't that great. Nothing beats the original. *sniff*

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I still quite enjoy these.

BBTS had some on clearance a few weeks ago, for any stragglers.

I like all of em, and got them all now. Got some cheap from BBTS as the prices they charge on ebay are quite high $12 vs $55 ... but as for the Artfire figure I had to order thru BBTS as I dont have a Japan Address

But still, I wanted the figure so he can pair up with Generations Ricochet which came from BBTS as well. If anyone wants Ricochet, I beleive he's on sale pricing now in BBTS I guess there weren't too many biters with the price they put on him. How unfortunate that I bit too soon, had I waited I couldve gotten him much cheaper. Oh well
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]