Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Titans Return display at NY Toyfair

Pounce and Fastlane appear to be legend class and also new molds, which is a little surprising. The pics supplied to TFW have Legend in Fastlane's name, but interesting/teasingly call Pounce Cloudraker in error. Both look, in the renders at least, simple enough to be Legends size.

hmm im not sure i'm really into many of these. Blitzwing looks kinda weird in tank mode with all the jet bits right at the front. Nautica doesn't look much like the comics either. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Pounce and Fastlane appear to be legend class and also new molds, which is a little surprising. The pics supplied to TFW have Legend in Fastlane's name, but interesting/teasingly call Pounce Cloudraker in error. Both look, in the renders at least, simple enough to be Legends size.
    They do look slightly smaller than the Deluxe toy next to them on the shelf, but I think they look bigger than Legends class, and I wonder if they are intentionally between the size classes so that they would be later sold as 2-packs at the Voyager price point. (in America, Legends are $10, Deluxe are $17 and Voyagers are $25... so two toys between Legends and Deluxe would equal a Voyager retail price)

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    Titans Return is getting better and better!

It's a shame that they kept Optimus' shoulder pylon thingies on Octane, which are sculpted after Prime's ear pieces, but everything else on him is perfect. The colors are just spot on!
    They can be folded back at the cost of articulation, and the head pylons can be shoved down.

Otherwise waiting to see what takara does, am NOT a fan of the stickers, but the rest...is good

A friend of mine who was at the Fair described the Clones as being the size of a Commander Class figure (which is about the size of a Generations Legends figure). Sucks that the Clones have no weapons though.

Trypticon actually really appeals to me.

Honestly I'm kind of underwhelmed by the rest of it, especially the deluxes. That said we've not yet seen the rumoured Misfire (from Triggerhappy).
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    A friend of mine who was at the Fair described the Clones as being the size of a Commander Class figure (which is about the size of a Generations Legends figure). Sucks that the Clones have no weapons though.
    I've got a bunch of weapons not in use by other bots atm, so I'm sure I've got something that'd work for them.

I'm looking forward to much of this (though my bank account surely isn't)

That Windblade looks like a pretty sweet upgrade, and most of the figures in those box sets...

This video shows Trypticon's eating gimmick. Unlike Combiner Class Devastator, Trypticon swallows!
    http://bwtf.com/news/toyfair2017-trypticon-eats-video

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I thought that Fastlane looked a bit simplistic for a Deluxe Class, almost a mirror of the G1 toy. To be honest I thought Pounce was just a retool of Wolfwire.

A shame they won't scale with the rest. Oh well, Fastlane will scale well with TT Override I guess

I have been in Melbourne on a boys trip so I have totally missed all the excitement... I cant believe all of the reveals, these are amazing and alot of unexpected surprises.