Thread: First promo poster for TF4?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default First promo poster for TF4?

Hey everyone, I found this online, and thought I'd share... Seeing as the movie is 2 years away and there isn't a thread for it, i thought here was as close as I'd get...

I just saw that too and was going to post it.

Some context
    It used to be easy, busting fake posters because the photoshop was so bad. Now, it’s often only as bad as the real posters.

Below is, purportedly, the first poster for Transformers 4. Cine1 are calling it provisional. Last time that site put out some unexpected posters, in that case for Wreck it Ralph, they turned out to be very real. Indeed, they seem to be quite reputable…

…but are Paramount really having Transformers 4 marketing materials issued already? Perhaps they’re getting the designs drawn up in time for Comic Con.

Evil will burn = Every single Decepticon getting destroyed by Optimus without putting up a fight

Decepticon Guest

Looks fake. Just doesn't fit. Especially when the movie is two years away.

Not necessarily.
    They were promoting the 2007 movie at the 2005 SDCC.... so it wouldn't be new to have them teasing 2 years early.
    The sooner they can get people speculating/talking about the project, the longer they have to get it stuck in people's minds before it comes out.

"Twisted Firestarter" nice touch.

even if this is official, it may not reflect much of a movie that isn't due for another two years.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Not necessarily.
    They were promoting the 2007 movie at the 2005 SDCC.... so it wouldn't be new to have them teasing 2 years early.
    The sooner they can get people speculating/talking about the project, the longer they have to get it stuck in people's minds before it comes out.
    Long live Ratchet the ice-cream truck! Huzzah!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Evil will burn = Every single Decepticon getting destroyed by Optimus without putting up a fight
    Heh thats what I thought - Optimus on some sort energon fueled rampage ...... but it doesn't seem like a very Optimus thing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by colin78 View Post
    Hey everyone, I found this online, and thought I'd share... Seeing as the movie is 2 years away and there isn't a thread for it, i thought here was as close as I'd get...
    it's fake?