Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Castle Greyskull ordering?

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Just saw some pics online, it got me curious. Im content in owning the 2002 version , but the way it looked that it's got the drawbridge details and moat from the cartoons, looks awesome, Im also seeing some prototype Snake mountain (grey plastic) next to it - on Fwoosh (not sure if that's the spelling) ... makes me wanna get this as well, but I don't have the space anymore, from what I've been reading this is not something you can put on one side, it's a real space taker....... and Im about to buy the TMNT Sewer set up as well, sigh.... I need a fourth room
    the castle definitely eats up lots of space. It's not just the size, but also the volume of space it requires.

My wife looked at it when it arrived and said....... "that has to go".

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    the castle definitely eats up lots of space. It's not just the size, but also the volume of space it requires.

My wife looked at it when it arrived and said....... "that has to go".
    hahaha, so Edith puts her foot down ei? I guess when it's like an entire table then living space would get topsy-turvy... I wonder though if I can afford it in the first place ;P
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Sewer is huuuuugggggeeeee man

Be warned. Got this for my boy for Xmas and while it is truly fantastic and everything u want for a turtles lair, it's a space taker

My CG is still in shipping box, I just don't have room until we build our next home

Hmmm I might have to rethink arrangements for the other collection room - for NON TF. I still would like to get that Sewer playset so a little re-arrangement will be in order..
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

hahaha, so Edith puts her foot down ei? I guess when it's like an entire table then living space would get topsy-turvy... I wonder though if I can afford it in the first place ;P
    yup, she slammed the brakes on Castle. it's entirely too big anyways. Ah well,win some lose some...

you didn't even had the chance to take pics?

you didn't even had the chance to take pics?
    Nope....it's gone and should be arriving (back) in the US soon