Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Found 5 MP Starscream! W.A. Perth.

Default Found 5 MP Starscream! W.A. Perth.

hey, my work takes me all over the place, interstate, outback and some pretty random locations in general. last week Iwas in northam, about 60km east of Perth. on my lunch break I wondered into the local toyworld and was pleasantly surprised to find 5 of the original hasbro classics style packaged MP Starscreams. god knows they've been sitting there for at least 4 years. I think I gotta head back there laterthis week so for those who want they cost 90 bucks each and we can arrange some kind of pickup meet in the city. I otherwise may clean out the store and flog them at nexus. anyway, lemme know

Quote Originally Posted by MindsetOverhaul View Post
    hey, my work takes me all over the place, interstate, outback and some pretty random locations in general. last week Iwas in northam, about 60km east of Perth. on my lunch break I wondered into the local toyworld and was pleasantly surprised to find 5 of the original hasbro classics style packaged MP Starscreams. god knows they've been sitting there for at least 4 years. I think I gotta head back there laterthis week so for those who want they cost 90 bucks each and we can arrange some kind of pickup meet in the city. I otherwise may clean out the store and flog them at nexus. anyway, lemme know
    Amazing.! I'm keen for 2 if your heading back. I can send you the cash first if you need it.

Nice find dude..... but alas I bought one last Toy Fair for $125.00

I would be interested indeed, how much for postage to 2122, I can either bank transfer or bpay whichever you like.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I would like one... Im in WA... if possible?

hey is this the one below btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izPgdShMkpE

thanks for the response people. i love these freak finds. same thing happened at a toyworld in Clare S.A. last November, only it was MP Skywarp.

anyhow, i bought all 5 MP SS (and recieved odd looks from the young hotties at the checkout desk).

so, Geigerrock-2 has pick of the litter.
    Chris, i don't have the time for that review at the moment but i attatched the pick i took this arvo.
    i don't think these are walmart exclusive.
    the packaging is from the 2006/7 line of "classics" figures. MP Starscream itself was released in 2007. As i said earlier, these figures have been sitting in that little toyworld store for about 4 years and unfortunately it shows. the clear case shows some abrasive fogging on some of them due to whatever it is that toyworld staff do to toys when the lights go out.

UltraMarginal, i would like to help although other board members may testify to the fact that i'm incredibly slow at attaining shipping quotes - but they will be honest and fair : ) i work away from home so with your divine patience i will get you that quote mate

Perth dudes, i'll PMu my mob#. i gotta go to narambeen tomorrow then back here then albany on friday so this THURSDAY 19th would be ideal for me to catch up with you guys somewhere and unload the merch

Sweeeeeet. ( in extremely high pitch) Can you please post a pic of the hotties. Are you sure that odd look wasn't actually the look of chicks being extra impressed. All the girls love it when you tell them your a grown man that collects toys... all the ones i know anyway....both of them

Last time I was at Northam Toyworld it was run by grumpy old ladies.

no worries, I'm a patient man, though you should be able to get a pretty accurate quote off the Auspost website, all you have to do is enter, parcel size, weight and starting and finishing postcodes. If you need a box they have price lists and sizing too.

Either way, I'm going to be out of town from Wednesday to Monday this week for my wifes 30th, so there's no hurry unless you need the money quickly. I should be able to check PM's and follow up bank payments from my phone.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Are you sure that odd look wasn't actually the look of chicks being extra impressed. All the girls love it when you tell them your a grown man that collects toys... all the ones i know anyway....both of them
    yeh, the must've been just been nervous around me coz I'm so cool. shit, any time i talk to attractive females my conversations begin like "so, do you like G1 the most?" or something similar. yep, hook, line and sinker