Page 979 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 959969974975976977978979980981982983984989999 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,790 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Thanks everyone!

That's a striking toy in both modes. Normally I can guess at the era or line of a toy even if the character itself escapes me but the aesthetics of this was a bit too borderline for me.

. . . . .

Will delete that photo now it has served its purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Breakdown GTS from the Cybertron line!!
    I'm guessing that trademark was the reason why it was called "Brakedown" instead of "Breakdown." They did the same for Movieverse Brakedown. Thankfully they were able to resecure the rights to the name for Combiner Wars Breakdown, although apparently they weren't able to secure full rights for Drag Strip and Wildrider (who were, of course, called "Decepticon Dragstrip" and "Brake-Neck" respectively). While I understand the legal necessity, I've never been a fan of Hasbro replacing "break" with "brake" as it obviously completely changes the meaning.

Is there anywhere selling Siege Voyager Optimus and Megatron for less than Amazon does when you factor in shipping cost? (I have Amazon Prime so their shipping is free.)

So is Australia even getting SS-38, Bumblebee Optimus Prime? I'm chomping at the bit for this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    So is Australia even getting SS-38, Bumblebee Optimus Prime? I'm chomping at the bit for this guy!

That's wave 6 and we missed waves 3, 4 and 5... but we'd have to see a new wave here eventually, whenever the wave 2 stock finally sells out, it's just a matter of what wave is currently in release globally when that happens. (Hasbro Australia must have way over-stocked on wave 2 Voyagers, and wouldn't order more stock in from China until the wave 2 stock is gone)

Question for IDW readers: Is Siege Barricade a character in the comics?

Do we know yet where the upcoming Siege Voyager Skywarp set is going to be sold?

Where are people planning to get Generations Selects stuff and the Amazon exclusives?

Don’t wanna miss out on Greenlight and Smokescreen.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Amazon for the Amazon exclusives & BBTS for the Gen Selects. I keep missing the Robotkingdom listings.

I got the swoop from TBI, I know the little Toy company also had Swoop and Richochet listed.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)