Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Takara Legends Godbomber - confirmed + pictures

Default Takara Legends Godbomber - confirmed + pictures

Thanks seibertron.com!

It looks pretty impressive, if a tad on the pricey side.

I'm all over this like white on rice!!!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The bot mode looks a tad derpy (mostly because of the head which is also a headmaster) but overall it makes a good official upgrade kit for super ginrai.

Judging from the leaks pmop will get his own set too, wonder how much retooling it'll have and if it'll just be a redeco or be stylized to match?

This was the sort of thing we all knew was coming, it was just a matter of when.

Then they dropped it all on us at once.
    They are like "yes it's confirmed. Here's pricing, dates, colour photos of it on it's own, photo's of it combined with Ginrai, oh and X Y and Z retailers already have pre-orders"

They skipped the rumours stage, the leaked grey-model stage, and the unconfirmed combination stage.

I mean it's good. Just leaves me a bit stunned.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    This was the sort of thing we all knew was coming, it was just a matter of when.

Then they dropped it all on us at once.
    They are like "yes it's confirmed. Here's pricing, dates, colour photos of it on it's own, photo's of it combined with Ginrai, oh and X Y and Z retailers already have pre-orders"

They skipped the rumours stage, the leaked grey-model stage, and the unconfirmed combination stage.

I mean it's good. Just leaves me a bit stunned.
    See that is how I prefer it!

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    The bot mode looks a tad derpy (mostly because of the head which is also a headmaster) but overall it makes a good official upgrade kit for super ginrai.

Judging from the leaks pmop will get his own set too, wonder how much retooling it'll have and if it'll just be a redeco or be stylized to match?
    The foot extensions will have to be retooled, but the rest probably won't need much work

I'm actually not sure I'll get Godbomber cause I'm using my LG Ginrai as Powermaster Optimus Prime and replacing my Henkei Convoy with him.

Close to release now with just days away, two Legends Godbomber photos have been tweeted by TakaraTomy.

FatalityPitt Guest

More in-hand images of the glorious Godbombaaaa! Oh my gosh! What a time to be alive!!

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...dbomber/38226/

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Close to release now with just days away, two Legends Godbomber photos have been tweeted by TakaraTomy.
    Yes, woke up to an email from my Japanese supplier this morning asking for payment on this. Really looking forward to getting this guy over the next couple of weeks