Page 146 of 152 FirstFirst ... 126136141142143144145146147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1520

Thread: The Football (all sorts) Thread

Bravo Sharks

http://gph.is/1GrHtOZ

Calling it now, both Parra and Manly will be in grand finals in the next 3 years as the NRL seems to need "redemption" stories now. We are meant to believe the drugs and grubs in light blue are redeemed now they
    Finally won a grand final.

They were the better team in the night and one of the few decent players and human beings in their squad was a worthy Clive Churchill medallist. However the show was stolen by Smiths very humble and well spoken runners up speech,
    Showing once again his class and leadership, while his Opposition captain dropped f bombs on live tv (but not by far the best/worst ever seen after a final win!) and tried to extol the virtues of the drug pushers, bullies, thugs and morons he both plays with and is coached by.

The lessons for everyone to take from this victory? You can win premierships after taking drugs kids but you cannot buy class or respect, no matter what garbage the daily telegraph writes in the coming weeks.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I'm surprised gallen doesn't have his forearm bandaged up the amount of times he use it in the tackle. Sharks did really well to shutdown the storm but the amount of ball they hand in the first half was crazy.

The warriors better make the 8 next year, with or without foran. If they dont with that squad the sanity of all their supporters may need to be checked!

Seriously trunks just leave it alone. Let the club and fans have their moment.

Up up Cronulla!

Exciting game to watch

What I hate most is when dickheads message you to say sucked in, your team lost (Storm fan here) when their teams didn't even qualify for the finals or get knocked out first week (dragons, tigers, bulldogs, eels). Then they have the gall to say, that's what you get for cheating the salary cap when that happened 6 years ago!!
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Megatran Guest

WTF!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Let the club and fans have their moment.

Up up Cronulla!
    Enjoy the celebrations but take care. The NSW government will be deploying 100 drum lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Seriously trunks just leave it alone. Let the club and fans have their moment.

Up up Cronulla!
    The fans and team as a franchise can have their moment, they've had some stellar players and close run things in the past. Just a shame it had to be the drought broken with this coach and playing roster.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Calling it now, both Parra and Manly will be in grand finals in the next 3 years as the NRL seems to need "redemption" stories now. We are meant to believe the drugs and grubs in light blue are redeemed now they
    Finally won a grand final.

They were the better team in the night and one of the few decent players and human beings in their squad was a worthy Clive Churchill medallist. However the show was stolen by Smiths very humble and well spoken runners up speech,
    Showing once again his class and leadership, while his Opposition captain dropped f bombs on live tv (but not by far the best/worst ever seen after a final win!) and tried to extol the virtues of the drug pushers, bullies, thugs and morons he both plays with and is coached by.

The lessons for everyone to take from this victory? You can win premierships after taking drugs kids but you cannot buy class or respect, no matter what garbage the daily telegraph writes in the coming weeks.
    this mentality is what is wrong with the game
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    this mentality is what is wrong with the game
    It is more what is wrong with many 'fans'. I was going to provide my counter opinion but really, why bother...