Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233343536374252 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

OMG TNA Impact was on yesterday afternoon......

Woo hoo something on for a tuesday

Is Steiner still out with a knee injury? He's one of my favs. I guess you could call me one of his Freaks...lol!

So tough question.

Who's the lamest? Vince Russo and all his gimmick matches in TNA, or Mike Adamle and his "Adalme Originals"?

I really have to believe it's Adamle coming up with these stupid stipulations because there's no way a McMahon could come up with something that stupid.

This week's Raw "gauntlet" match. It wasn't explained, and it seemed to me he made it up on the spot, sure, he was trying to screw over Jericho but it was that badly done.

Back to TNA ... always been a fan of Booker T, his King Booker gimmick in WWE was annoying and I was hoping to see the old Booker in TNA, and we did for a little while. But this whole "Rich African" thing he's got going, bloody awful. And to basically sit there on camera and say "yes, I hunt elephants for their ivory tusks" ... ugh. Who's writing this stuff and why is he going with it?

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    So tough question.

Who's the lamest? Vince Russo and all his gimmick matches in TNA, or Mike Adamle and his "Adalme Originals"?
    For the time being, I'd have to say Russo. Russo's been screwing up rasslin' for 10+ years while Adamle's only been known to us Smark's as a screw-up for 6-odd months

I really have to believe it's Adamle coming up with these stupid stipulations because there's no way a McMahon could come up with something that stupid.

This week's Raw "gauntlet" match. It wasn't explained, and it seemed to me he made it up on the spot, sure, he was trying to screw over Jericho but it was that badly done.
    I don't know, Vince has given his ok to some pretty stoopid stuff before (remember the "kiss my a$$ club"? )

Back to TNA ... always been a fan of Booker T, his King Booker gimmick in WWE was annoying and I was hoping to see the old Booker in TNA, and we did for a little while. But this whole "Rich African" thing he's got going, bloody awful. And to basically sit there on camera and say "yes, I hunt elephants for their ivory tusks" ... ugh. Who's writing this stuff and why is he going with it?
    Let's get that chant going... "Fire Russo! Fire Russo! Fire Russo!"
    Last edited by Pulse; 22nd October 2008 at 11:51 PM.

Exactly. It was so stupid. Of course it favoured the second contestant. Adamele needs better mic skills. He can't build suspense (something a good gm should be able to do) and like you said Burn he can't explain, not just the gauntlet match but anything.

I'm actually preferring TNA at the moment and yes Scattershot Steiner is still injured... But there is always Maple Leaf Muscle
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

I've really been liking Nash and Stings mic work over the past couple of weeks.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Before the Undertaker Scott Hall/Razor Ramone was my favourite wrestler!!!!!!!!

I couldnt stand the King Booker angle. I love Booker T but that really pushed the limits. Lame'o'!

I Loved Booker T when he was on WCW "Harlem Heat"!!