Page 382 of 467 FirstFirst ... 362372377378379380381382383384385386387392402 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    How far has everyone gotten with Sonic Mania? I'm stuck at Metal Madness Zone, so close to the end.

Too bad I totally suck at the collect the sphere bonus stages, I've only got two silver medals with just the Sonic CD move unlocked.
    Finshed with Sonic (all emeralds, extra boss/ending) and Knuckles.
    Don't stress too much about blue spheres, all the good rewards are front loaded so you can get all the really good stuff without being perfect at it (I'm never getting all those medals, some of those are crazy hard)

Easily on par with the originals and only one zone I don't care for (Stardust Speedway, good boss though) so it's probably the most consistent (level quality wise) Sonic game of them all. Drop Dash was a great addition. I'm in love, it's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Finshed with Sonic (all emeralds, extra boss/ending) and Knuckles.
    Don't stress too much about blue spheres, all the good rewards are front loaded so you can get all the really good stuff without being perfect at it (I'm never getting all those medals, some of those are crazy hard)

Easily on par with the originals and only one zone I don't care for (Stardust Speedway, good boss though) so it's probably the most consistent (level quality wise) Sonic game of them all. Drop Dash was a great addition. I'm in love, it's perfect.
    Yeah I'm going to be at least one Emerald short to get the extra boss so I'll have to play through again. No huge deal as I've had no real trouble with the game until this second last zone, just Robotnik keeps getting the best of me in the MMZ1 boss battle.

EDIT: Final zone, woohoo.
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 19th August 2017 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Finished Uncharted: A Thieves End last night. Only a good 18 months after every one else.

Props to Naughty Dog, they know how to properly conclude a franchise. As near a perfect game as has ever been made.
    love uncharted, but also don't really feel liking buying a PS4 just for it. might bight one day.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    love uncharted, but also don't really feel liking buying a PS4 just for it. might bight one day.
    Lol. Uncharted 4 was essentially the reason I bought a PS4. But I still haven't got around to playing it
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Yeah I'm going to be at least one Emerald short to get the extra boss so I'll have to play through again. No huge deal as I've had no real trouble with the game until this second last zone, just Robotnik keeps getting the best of me in the MMZ1 boss battle.

EDIT: Final zone, woohoo.
    After you beat the game you can go to any old level and use the special ring there, just exit level and retry if you fail you don't need to complete the level to keep the emerald either.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Lol. Uncharted 4 was essentially the reason I bought a PS4. But I still haven't got around to playing it
    That and ratchet and clank, but if I had be held out last year and not gotten one, I would've caved for Crash!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I was going to ignore the Xbox One X till next year or later but they had to do a limited edition Project Scorpio version just to get me to buy day one.

God I hate my local EB Games.

Called this morning to make sure the Xbox One X was in the system and available for preorder in store and that it was the normal $50 deposit. The lady said that it was available to order in store and that it was indeed $50.

Went into the store at about 12:30 and was told by the same lady sorry you need to go online to preorder it and then when I did go online to order it I found it was $100 deposit instead of the normal $50.

I would have gone and placed my order at JB Hi Fi after all that BS at EB but the nearest JB is about an hour and twenty minute drive away instead of 2 minutes drive for EB.

I was going to ignore the Xbox One X till next year or later but they had to do a limited edition Project Scorpio version just to get me to buy day one.
    it always the case... man im very interested in one now ....gee im a sucker for limited stuff ...

Most of the time, I prefer the pre-release code names than the actual final name:

Eg from recent times:
    Project Scorpio - Much better than stupid ass XBox One X.
    The Nintendo NX - Although Switch is a suitable name, no where near as cool as NX.

They should really remove the 'Marketing filter' when naming consoles. Development code names are much cooler.