Page 337 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 317327332333334335336337338339340341342347357 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Saw this Gobot item listed on ebay (in the TFs section), and was wondering if it was a KO of the BW2 Decoy Ship, or if the Decoy Ship was actually a copy of this Gobot toy.

I couldn't find the Decoy Ship on the tfwiki.net site to see if it's origin was mentioned.
    It's here (but not informative): http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Maximal_Mobile_Base

The Andro Base wasn't a GoBot toy, and it's not a knockoff since the company which I believe produced both it and the Maximal Mobile Base toy (for Takara) owns the patent: http://www.google.com/patents?id=iSY9AAAAEBAJ

Smile

Is anyone an expert at touching up or painting up scratched up paint from old g1 tf's? If you are I'd be glad to pay you to paint up some paint chips and to re chrome some weapons. Re-chrome as in with the spray can, not re-chrome as in actual chrome as I understand it's un-achievable.

is the Primus 2010 supposed to have light up eyes? for some reason mine doesnt when inserting the key thingy and transforming him to robot mode.

i havent checked if its a battery thing as i need to find a small enough screw driver.

typical. $100 toy and they dont bother providing the batteries. unicron has batteries but why not primus? -_-
    Last edited by kaiden; 16th January 2011 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    typical. $100 toy and they dont bother providing the batteries. unicron has batteries but why not primus? -_-
    I (and other MISB collectors) would prefer they didn't provide batteries tbh... no chance of battery cell leakages in the future.

My botcon Sharkticon keeps tipping over in robot mode. Is there a proper way to balance him?
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    I (and other MISB collectors) would prefer they didn't provide batteries tbh... no chance of battery cell leakages in the future.
    yeah, agree with that. Rather not have batteries in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    My botcon Sharkticon keeps tipping over in robot mode. Is there a proper way to balance him?
    It's an inherent crap design for the feet since the original Energon Sharkticon does the same thing.

I find that by adjusting the 'backpack' boat kibble parts to point forward at his hips (with missiles) helps counter balance him a little bit, but generally he's not very stable.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Saw this Gobot item listed on ebay (in the TFs section), and was wondering if it was a KO of the BW2 Decoy Ship, or if the Decoy Ship was actually a copy of this Gobot toy.
    Oh man I have this. Except mine is a rather gross shade of yellow now.

I'm able to balance my Energon Sharkticon okay, though he is kinda back-heavy. *shrug* Bring him along to the next Fair and lemme have a go?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    isnt there a long heel on the feet that helps balance it out? My Sharkticon (energon) has no problems in balance. As Gok said, bring him to the fair and we'll have a looksee...prolly the balljoints are a bit loose at the hips?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]