Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JP United Artfire?

Hi - We have just confirmed with our suppliers that only the Million Publishing version of Artfire will be made, and as a result we are cancelling all pre-orders for the Transformers United version. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have cancelled all preorders and removed the item from our site.

Thanks
    www.bigbadtoystore.com

So BBTS actually listed an item for sale and accepted pre-orders based on a rumour?!?

They've done that for years. It's how they get a jump on the other online stores that may wait until it is solicited by their suppliers... and also gets a jump on locking in the desperate fans who want to secure a limited edition item. When the item is confirmed, they adjust their estimate price to an actual price (I don't think they charge until it ships anyway), and IF they only got a small amount of the foreign or limited item, the people who reserved it first gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    (I don't think they charge until it ships anyway), and IF they only got a small amount of the foreign or limited item, the people who reserved it first gets it.
    They don't charge until it gets in-stock. Like have-it-in-their-own-hands in-stock, not the other oh-we-forgot-to-adjust-our-numbers in-stock. Which is why I love shopping at BBTS because nothing can go wrong even when I preorder items that are based on rumours.