Page 190 of 211 FirstFirst ... 170180185186187188189190191192193194195200210 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2103

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Slag View Post
    Nice weapons.. I picked up this old girl a few weeks ago.
    handles like a hot air balloon and goes just about as fast hope to have it in a million pieces in the next few weeks/months.

Awesome pick up!! I've got one myself, what are your plans for it? V8 as well I hope!!

Nice weapons.. I picked up this old girl a few weeks ago.
    handles like a hot air balloon and goes just about as fast hope to have it in a million pieces in the next few weeks/months.

Very nice. And good to hear it's fast enough to warrant those bonnet pins
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    Awesome pick up!! I've got one myself, what are your plans for it? V8 as well I hope!!
    yeah. i remember you mentioning something about that. i've been looking for one for ages. this one is a 51, 4 on the floor (i've got a toploader sitting in the shed for when the time comes). starts well but i think the timing is out. the body is pretty good but the paint is rubbish. i just want to get it running right , get the suspension and steering tight then go from there. i just want to make it into a tough falcon 500 (which is what it is). it was originally a polar white, 221ci, 3 on the tree. Got any recent pics of yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Very nice. And good to hear it's fast enough to warrant those bonnet pins
    When i bought it, the guy had an xy gt bonnet on it in green but he wanted to keep it the pins were in the car so i put them on, i couldn't help myself

yeah. i remember you mentioning something about that. i've been looking for one for ages. this one is a 51, 4 on the floor (i've got a toploader sitting in the shed for when the time comes). starts well but i think the timing is out. the body is pretty good but the paint is rubbish. i just want to get it running right , get the suspension and steering tight then go from there. i just want to make it into a tough falcon 500 (which is what it is). it was originally a polar white, 221ci, 3 on the tree. Got any recent pics of yours?
    Nice toploaders are fun!! Cleveland or Windsor? As long as the body is good you should be right. Don't have any recent pics of it hasnt really changed much in the last 5 years except for what's powering it

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    just getting the system ready to play diablo 3 on the 3 monitors

A friend introduced me into archery and im loving it so far ..... Mainly into target shooting ...and just got my own compound bow now.... Hoyt Pro Comp Elite
    Customised it with a few autobot logo

Awesome!

Obviously they are legal but how the hell did you get one?
    Price?
    Where?
    What was required?

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    Awesome!

Obviously they are legal but how the hell did you get one?
    Price?
    Where?
    What was required?
    you just simply go into a archery store and get one .....
    there no requirement like license or anything , you should go to your local archery club and try out a compound bow ....which is different to a recurve bow which usually the one that they have at "try archery fun" days...
    I went to the fun days a while back just to try it out and it was fun but wasn't that interested in it, but then one friend got a compound bow and let me try it ...it was a whole other ball game to me...I just loved it....
    So you go down to your local archery club and ask them to try both type as it a personal preference of which type you like , they always very friendly and helpful .
    Only from then if you like it , you should get your own bow .... as it need to be set to your measurement ... as all bow are customised to the owner , which a bow store will do that for you when you buy one....
    The bow and accessories are quiet expensive , but you only need to buy them once and they last a very long time....
    so give it a try and you won't regret it .....
    ...gee ....I sound like a commercial

Continuing my trend of purchasing music in order to keep my mind off of things...

My 1st order from a Japanese online retailer, CDJapan.com, for this sort of thing :

Picked this pair up at the local Flea Market, can't knock back a deal like $1ea can you? :

These I bought from JB Hifi, was really surprised to find the last one AND for only $6.07! :

...really starting to amass quite a collection of CDs now ; although I don't use the ACTUAL CD to listen to each album, as I now rip all my music to FLAC , I've got to say that it's really good being able to fall back on "Hard Copies" if & when I should ever need to - Plus it's great to have physical copies of all the superb cover art.

Ooooooh. Tron Legacy soundtrack. I must say that the music (and CGI) are what made that movie. Daft Punk captured the essence of the grid awesomely in their music.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Ooooooh. Tron Legacy soundtrack. I must say that the music (and CGI) are what made that movie. Daft Punk captured the essence of the grid awesomely in their music.
    I rarely buy CD's, but after watching TRON LEGACY in the theatres late one night, I was so impressed with the soundtrack i bought it the next morning. Solar Sailor and Disc Wars are my favourites.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!