Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Generations Deluxe Wave 5: Chromia and Arcee

So if Arcee/Chromia is wave 5, and Tankor/Rattrap/Crosscut are wave 3, that should mean Nightbeat/Jhiaxus/Windblade are definitely wave 4.... which would be three waves released by April. (during a time when Retailers are less likely to stock new Transformers due to the Movie toys coming in May)
    Probably best to pre-order these early, in case BBTS gets limited stock again.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    So if Arcee/Chromia is wave 5, and Tankor/Rattrap/Crosscut are wave 3, that should mean Nightbeat/Jhiaxus/Windblade are definitely wave 4.... which would be three waves released by April. (during a time when Retailers are less likely to stock new Transformers due to the Movie toys coming in May)
    Probably best to pre-order these early, in case BBTS gets limited stock again.
    Fingers crossed those dates are accurate. If those dates are right Hasbro must be shoving out the tail end of IDW before AOE hits. A nice change from just cancelling the line with unreleased figures.

I'll laugh so hard if Arcee and Chromia are just repaints/head remolds of Windblade.

If it's an actual decent new mold I'd probably grab an IDw-style Arcee. I like the Animated one but I would like to see more fembots released *cough*Strika*cough*.

If Wingblade is to be the 30th of the 30 exclusives, I suspect that release will be a special version, not the general release Generations version (in 'wave 4')... So if Arcee and Chromia are repaints of her then that toy might have four releases this gear!

Wave 5 preorders?
    How about getting Cosmos & Swerve in first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Wave 5 preorders?
    How about getting Cosmos & Swerve in first.
    We can all hope they will show up sometime soon

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    We can all hope they will show up sometime soon
    I knew i should've just bought them off Tony when i had the chance

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I knew i should've just bought them off Tony when i had the chance
    You and alot of people feel the same way. Just have to be patient and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    You and alot of people feel the same way. Just have to be patient and see what happens.
    I'm lucky that I managed to find a decently priced Swerve on eBay. I'm happy for my iGear Cosmos to continue to fill that gap though.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I'm lucky that I managed to find a decently priced Swerve on eBay. I'm happy for my iGear Cosmos to continue to fill that gap though.
    I'm thinking about hitting up ebay for Swerve and Cosmos just to make sure I don't miss out on them like I seem to have for the couple of Henkei I never found.