Page 312 of 609 FirstFirst ... 292302307308309310311312313314315316317322332 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Am I missing something?? Why don't you guys just order online from TRU website? They charge a very reasonable $9.99 delivery, and if you get both Sunstorm and Grimlock the postage is still $9.99, it seems.

As of 5 seconds ago it looks like there is still online stock AND Prowl is discounted to $80 for those who want the Hasbro version with extra box air space!
    Grimlock wasn't available on the website for purchase for a long time, so it is still circulating out through the community that that is now an option.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Am I missing something?? Why don't you guys just order online from TRU website? They charge a very reasonable $9.99 delivery, and if you get both Sunstorm and Grimlock the postage is still $9.99, it seems.

As of 5 seconds ago it looks like there is still online stock AND Prowl is discounted to $80 for those who want the Hasbro version with extra box air space!
    Yeah only that when I check out with sunstorm it came to $145 which I bought the takara version instead. Might be worth it if you bundle with grimlock otherwise is a no go for just one figure.

Wished they did online sooner. But anyway is there for people who wants a grimy now. Thanks for the update
    Last edited by drifand; 12th September 2014 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Grimlock wasn't available on the website for purchase for a long time, so it is still circulating out through the community that that is now an option.
    Oh look, so it is! I hadn't checked for a couple of days. Must've been recently that they made it available online now. WOOHOO!!!!

Also with more seemingly available, hopefully that means it will be easier to exchange the ones with QC issues.

Substorms and prowls at Innaloo and heaps except typical 4 sunstorms

Six mp sunstorms on floor in tf aisle at tru Morley, three more on a cart. Four mp grimlocks on shelf in tf aisle too.

HOWEVER they didn't have the bonus Abominus pack. Their suggestion was to take my Sunstorm to TRU Innaloo or Cannington, refund it then buy it back plus the pack.

I said no thanks and left my name and number for them to contact me when it's in stock.
    Last edited by snaketales; 18th September 2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: fixed mobile typing, plus no abominus

Thanks snaketales
    I'm still considering if I should get me a Sunstorm...
    I grow tired of repaints but he was an interesting character in the comics.
    No interest in Grimlock as I've got the takara version.
    Good to know that there's enough for all IF scalpers don't go crazy over these things first

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Thanks snaketales
    I'm still considering if I should get me a Sunstorm...
    I grow tired of repaints but he was an interesting character in the comics.
    I too was on the fence whether I needed yet another Seeker repaint though decided to get him anyway and he looks absolutely awesome, pictures do not do his colour or flame design justice. I personally prefer him to Acid Storm.

Or did what I did if you can find some takara version ones who take offers on eBay and score it at a low $145.

I am fine with the hasbro version too but don't like the gold painted bits

Good news and bad news

Perth Comics Centre has deluxe generations back in stock (I saw Rat-trap, the mini-con combiner, Scoop and Skywarp) oh and Tankor

Bad news is they're up from $30 to $40.

At the back of the store I saw voyager Roadbuster and Springer for $65 each. There were other voyager boxes behind them but I didn't check them.
    Last edited by snaketales; 19th September 2014 at 03:31 PM. Reason: memory fail

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Six mp sunstorms on floor in tf aisle at tru Morley, three more on a cart. Four mp grimlocks on shelf in tf aisle too.

HOWEVER they didn't have the bonus Abominus pack. Their suggestion was to take my Sunstorm to TRU Innaloo or Cannington, refund it then buy it back plus the pack.

I said no thanks and left my name and number for them to contact me when it's in stock.
    I now have my Abominus pack