Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 21st July 2015, 05:19 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

I recently received a DX-9 Invisible from Robot Kingdom. It was nicely packed and arrived super quick.

Also in the last week or so I asked to cancel a pre-order of the FT-03c Quakewave. They responded very quickly (within 24 hours) and processed the refund straight away.

Great customer service. I think some local TF stores could learn a thing or two from them...
Old 28th October 2015, 06:43 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I ordered a Tiger Track from RK. Turns out that while it looks like one that came from the actual MP12 moulds, it is a lunch time special not official product. RK make mention that it's not entirely official.
Old 28th October 2015, 07:11 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
I ordered a Tiger Track from RK. Turns out that while it looks like one that came from the actual MP12 moulds, it is a lunch time special not official product. RK make mention that it's not entirely official.
I ordered it from RK in September last year. It didn't mention anything about it being unofficial. It does say something about Alternate Robot Mode Package in the title of my invoice, I thought that just means its packed in Robot mode rather than car mode. I noticed on their website it is sold out but in the description also doesn't say it's not official. Did they tell that to you in an email? I paid US $100 for the official product, hopefully I didn't get duped.
Old 28th October 2015, 08:07 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
I ordered it from RK in September last year. It didn't mention anything about it being unofficial. It does say something about Alternate Robot Mode Package in the title of my invoice, I thought that just means its packed in Robot mode rather than car mode. I noticed on their website it is sold out but in the description also doesn't say it's not official. Did they tell that to you in an email? I paid US $100 for the official product, hopefully I didn't get duped.
Hop on over the the KO section of the forum. There's info in there about KO Tiger Track.
Old 28th October 2015, 09:10 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
Hop on over the the KO section of the forum. There's info in there about KO Tiger Track.
Ah thanks mate. Mine is MISB but has the hologram so I'll assume it's fine.
Old 7th April 2016, 07:01 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

MP Ramjet was my first order from Robot Kingdom and has a factory QC issue. I've read posts on tfw2005 about taking it apart and swapping the wrong parts around to fix it but I don't really feel that comfortable attempting it right now and, well, really I shouldn't have to. What do you think my chances are of getting a replacement? What are RK like to deal with about these things? Thanks
Old 7th April 2016, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philby View Post
MP Ramjet was my first order from Robot Kingdom and has a factory QC issue. I've read posts on tfw2005 about taking it apart and swapping the wrong parts around to fix it but I don't really feel that comfortable attempting it right now and, well, really I shouldn't have to. What do you think my chances are of getting a replacement? What are RK like to deal with about these things? Thanks
What if you replaced and is still the same thing? As this seems to be a wide issue not just one offs.
Old 7th April 2016, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philby View Post
I think I've only ever needed to contact RK about an issue once, they were very helpful and easy to deal with so I'd say send them an email explaining the issue, it seems to be a widespread one so yours probably wont be the only email they get.
The only thing I will say is give them a little time to get back to you, from my dealings they were a little slow replying, but they do reply sooner rather then later
Old 9th April 2016, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
What if you replaced and is still the same thing? As this seems to be a wide issue not just one offs.
yeah i know... :/ maybe it would be better to try and fix it myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
I think I've only ever needed to contact RK about an issue once, they were very helpful and easy to deal with so I'd say send them an email explaining the issue, it seems to be a widespread one so yours probably wont be the only email they get.
The only thing I will say is give them a little time to get back to you, from my dealings they were a little slow replying, but they do reply sooner rather then later
sure. I emailed them anyway just to see what they would say, came back to me pretty quickly asking for some more details and photos so we'll see what they say next and if any others have mentioned the same thing.
Old 9th April 2016, 05:56 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

They were pretty good when I emailed them about my broken Silverbolt (combiner head broken) and sent me a replacement torso section of a Silverbolt.