Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22323738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzKing View Post
    Lol. I noticed that, not exactly sure what to do with all those cards.
    I got the DOTM trading card folder thing to put my cards in in my last order.

My MP Dirge arrived today. Ordered 4th July so taking the airmail option to Perth takes about 2 weeks. EMS was an extra $10 and I assume halves the time, all up not too shabby.

Item well packed with a bunch of DOTM card packs thrown in. I'll just pass them on in the items I'm selling on my page *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    My MP Dirge arrived today. Ordered 4th July so taking the airmail option to Perth takes about 2 weeks. EMS was an extra $10 and I assume halves the time, all up not too shabby.

Item well packed with a bunch of DOTM card packs thrown in. I'll just pass them on in the items I'm selling on my page *cough*
    Just ordered Dirge as well today for $243 hope everything goes well

Edit received already today 8th August. Just a week since they posted it using Air Mail
    Last edited by ampoldj; 8th August 2017 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzKing View Post
    Lol. I noticed that, not exactly sure what to do with all those cards.
    I'll take them off your hands. I have family in Brisbane you can send them to, I'll cover your postage costs.

I've received so many for free that I kind of want to complete the set if I can, without too much expense.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

just checked the MP Dirge i got from RK. Top of the box has been opened. If they cut the tape and double taped it i may let it slide but looks like tape has been pulled tearing the box. this may be my first and last

Edit: top of the box is crushed as well with some tear inside...

Jesus looks like you got sloppy seconds. You a MISB collector?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Jesus looks like you got sloppy seconds. You a MISB collector?
    For the seeker yes i just actually wanted to complete them at the moment and leave them MISB. I stated in the notes for a mint box and this is what i get. Should have went with Nippon Yasan for $3 more if i knew RK can be this crap

hmm interesting, mine should hopefully be here by the end of the week, i will check to compare. i did not make any special requests regarding box though.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    For the seeker yes i just actually wanted to complete them at the moment and leave them MISB. I stated in the notes for a mint box and this is what i get. Should have went with Nippon Yasan for $3 more if i knew RK can be this crap
    That's a shame, I have always gotten really nice boxes and the best packaging from RK. Unfortunately no-one guarantees box condition except for say BBTS when you pay extra for collectors grade.

I ordered doubles of Dirge from RK in May just before it was released and requested mint boxes. They actually emailed me to say they couldn't guarantee this and asked was I ok to continue the order on that basis. I said yes and it all worked out ok. It seems like given it is now August, they have a lower inventory and so the boxes are less likely to be minty. Unfortunately this is another side effect of the PC bungle where we all had to scramble to order elsewhere.

I understand that this may be one of the few stocks left so im not really expecting a very minty box but still i dont't think they should be sending opened boxes without letting the customer know. I already messaged them saying they have sent me an opened box which took them 2 days to process the item and still this is what i get?

Yes i also just got refund from that company so i ran to RK immediately for Dirge, but given this situation is just cutting all my interest in this hobby