Page 433 of 467 FirstFirst ... 413423428429430431432433434435436437438443453 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Scored spodman for $39. Odyssey will be $55. Will buy that friday. If spyro is $20 ill buy that.

No one is putting red dead on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So did you get the EB Games Black Friday bundle with Skyrim VR included for $299? That's still a good deal if you wanted Skyrim VR. The one Big W has is the PS VR hardware bundle (PS VR hardware plus Worlds) but Big W isn't including any extra games beyond Worlds.

For me it will only cost $233 from Big W so that's the best deal for me.
    Think it coulda be Farpoint and Worlds as the extra games. I can't remember. Laybuyed it at Target couple of months ago with their long xmas laybuy.

Looks like the Steam Australian dollar conversion has come into effect. I’m still trying to see what difference it has made, but I’m not exactly wowed by lower prices or anything.

I was able to get my PS VR and a RIG 400 headset at Big W today for the Black Friday sale price. So it seems some Black Friday deals are already active in the system.

As for Steam. Valve said in a message to publishers that it believes it's best to price games for Australian customers at the same price as US customers because they have data that shows games priced at parity in Australia to the US price sell at least 20% more units than price gouging games.

Too bad the only developer on my Steam wishlist that seems to have taken that advice is Colossal Order who make Cities Skylines. The DLC I have on my wishlist for Cities Skylines is the only item that isn't price gouged now.

Found Mass Effect on PS3 yesterday... only $5 (in a '3 for $15' deal)
    I've done the trilogy on PC, and have Mass Effect 2 and 3 for the PS3... looking forward to making different choices in the game now. Renegade all the way!

Scored $49 controller and odyssey for $55. Go to jb hifi and odyssey is $49! Could have saved $6!

I went overboard with my Black Friday gaming purchases. I got...

Cities Skylines Natural Disasters expansion. (Steam)
    The Sims 4 Pets and Seasons expansions. (Origin)
    All DLC for the 2012 Need For Speed Most Wanted. (Origin)
    Replaced my physical copy of Mario Odyssey with a digital copy. (Switch)
    Dead Cells (Xbox One X)
    PS VR (PS4 Pro)
    Tetris Effect (PS4 Pro)
    Astro Bot (PS4 Pro)
    Star Trek Bridge Crew (PS4 Pro)
    A PS VR case
    Plantronics RIG 400 gaming headset with Dolby Atmos.

I'm still debating if I should buy Move controllers for the PS VR before the Black Friday sales finish. Nothing I own requires them, but there are some games that require Move controllers so I couldn't play them currently.

Just picked up my copy of Darksiders 3 - of course I can't play it until tomorrow damn US time zones, but it came with multiple discs AND printed instructions.

What is this? 2008?

Wonder why you can't play it. I played mine today. And the extra disc I got was the soundtrack.

PC Version - locked to US release date& time with Steam

my comment was mainly in disbelief at getting the whole game across multiple discs - nowadays you're lucky to get a single disc with the rest downloaded - most games are just a serial number and a ~50gb d/l