Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: SA Members Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Welcome to the new guys!

Please feel free to come along to our meet-up tomorrow at midday!
    A meetup? Where? I am not allowed to view private pages yet, so I can't view your link =o( What do I need to do to be able to view private?

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    A meetup? Where? I am not allowed to view private pages yet, so I can't view your link =o( What do I need to do to be able to view private?
    i beleive your answers shall be in here and have emailed you anyway

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=4893

saturday meet in the food court where Games Workshop is and Adelaide Comic Center at 12pm

A little to the left... a little bit more...

My bad... sorry

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    saturday meet in the food court where Games Workshop is and Adelaide Comic Center at 12pm
    Yep that's it... Midday on Sat in the food court in Rundle Mall where Games Workshop and Adelaide Comic Center are... Near McDonalds/Wendys etc...

Hope that's not too confusing!

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    i beleive your answers shall be in here and have emailed you anyway

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=4893
    Cool, tyvm =o) Who do I request a status upgrade from? Griffin?

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    My bad... sorry

Yep that's it... Midday on Sat in the food court in Rundle Mall where Games Workshop and Adelaide Comic Center are... Near McDonalds/Wendys etc...

Hope that's not too confusing!
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Hmm, sound sweet =o) Here's my reservation though... I'm quite shy when meeting new people... What do these meets involve?

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Hmm, sound sweet =o) Here's my reservation though... I'm quite shy when meeting new people... What do these meets involve?
    dont worry we wont bite it mainly involves talking about stuff mainly transformers and generally geeking out and toyhuntng in the mall

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    dont worry we wont bite it mainly involves talking about stuff mainly transformers and generally geeking out and toyhuntng in the mall
    Hehe, good to know, although sometimes biting can be fun =oP

Anyhoo, I am going to have to give today a miss unfortunately, the family has plans apparently, but I will be up for the next one for sure =o) Will probably know you more a biy by then too... Have fun guys =o)

Guys- The son and i are doing a quick run to Adelaide on Saturday. I was just wondering if you guys know where there are any Transformer "hot spots" worth checking out? Im mainly after ROTF stuff at the moment but i might swing by Galaxy toys for some G1 goodness.

On that note too if anyone is floating around these "hot spots" and wants to have a coffee please sing out! (I know its short notice, lol)
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

i might be floating around breifly sat morning was sorta palanning on going to galaxy toys to try and get my mind off things. its been a very big life changing couple of days for me and my family but yeah see how i go might txt you or something

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I'd love to, but I start performing at the Royal Show tomorrow (geez... 9 days of hell to look forward to!)

I went to Galaxy Toys last Sun actually... picked up a couple of things!