Page 384 of 467 FirstFirst ... 364374379380381382383384385386387388389394404 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Anyone getting Mario + Rabbids?

I'm thinking about getting Mario + Rabbids, but I'm kinda over the X-COM style of gameplay at the moment cause I spent so long with X-COM 2 earlier in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone getting Mario + Rabbids?

I'm thinking about getting Mario + Rabbids, but I'm kinda over the X-COM style of gameplay at the moment cause I spent so long with X-COM 2 earlier in the year.
    I got it, love how much you can do in a single movement phase. It is basically X-COM without the base management stuff.

Well I've decided to preorder Shadow or War since I'm still having fun playing Shadow or Mordor.

Bought Uncharted remaster collection and number 5. First game was clunky in controls and story has been done to death. Bad people v good people oh! but wait there are ancient bad creatures too. Same with number two. Always need something ancient n evil in these revealing the past games. Number 2 was better story telling wise, bit thingy with cover shooting at certain points but enjoyable. Moving on to number three. Will there be an ancient civilisation of people to kill? Only time will tell......

Finally had three straight hours where I could game so I booted up breath of the wild... it isn't anywhere near as pretty on the wiiu as the switch but I can see a lot of wasted hours, already spent longer than I should've pushing boulders down hills and playing with the boko leaf for wind and grass fire kills...

The big bosses that I know how to kill but don't have the tools to do so both annoy and excite me. I know if I wanted to I could read everything online but I've kept spoiler free so far and will try to figure thing s out myself first... try.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I'm thinking of downloading Everybody's Golf on PS4. It's getting good reviews for a budget game. Just a little worried about the microtransactions in the game.

Played Wolfenstein 2 and Evil Within 2 at a pop up Bethesda event tonight. Quite fun both of them. Cannot wait for my preorder of Terror Billy Wolfenstein comes in

You think $100 for eleven ps4 games is a good price?

Crash bandicoot remastered
    Uncharted remastered
    Uncharted 4
    Uncharted L.L
    Batmen remastered
    Batman knight

All quality, no filler in that lot. Well worth it! What are the other 5?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    You think $100 for eleven ps4 games is a good price?

Crash bandicoot remastered
    Uncharted remastered
    Uncharted 4
    Uncharted L.L
    Batmen remastered
    Batman knight
    That's $17 a game. If they're in good nick and you want them all then it's good.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain