Page 380 of 467 FirstFirst ... 360370375376377378379380381382383384385390400 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

I got PLAYERUNKNOWN BATTLEGROUNDS yesterday.

Seems fun. If I had to describe my experience so far in a single closed caption it would be:

[panicked automatic gunfire]
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Anyone here have a PS4 Pro? Just wondering if they put a nice quiet fan in the damn thing. At this point I can here my launch PS4 from the next room. Probably going to trade it for a Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone here have a PS4 Pro? Just wondering if they put a nice quiet fan in the damn thing. At this point I can here my launch PS4 from the next room. Probably going to trade it for a Pro.
    I've heard that its bloody loud in pro mode games, I've got a slim and its pretty damn quiet, see how it does during summer.

I've got one and in all honesty I've never noticed the fan. I was actually surprised how quiet it was compared to my PS3.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I've got one and in all honesty I've never noticed the fan. I was actually surprised how quiet it was compared to my PS3.
    Good to know. I went to EB and asked how much they give for an original PS4, I'll get almost $190 as a level 4 so not bad.

I have a PS4 Pro and seen the original in action. The fan is a hum at best, you don't really notice it. It's there so you will know the PS4 is on if you walk passed it in the quiet of the night but otherwise you won't hear it. I am not completely sure, but it may be quieter than the original release.

It's so satisfying in Shadow of Mordor to have a Orc Warlord giving you all sorts of grief killing you or escaping and then you behead him.

Not sure if I'll play much more of SoM since SoW is a month and change away, but it's been a nice refresher to play it again the last day or two.

Sold my launch PS4 for $280 to a lady that wanted to play the new Crash Bandicoot remaster because it's the first game she ever played. Nostalgia I guess.

So I'm going to work tomorrow on a day off to grab a PS4 Pro and if we have one a vertical stand for the console. Looks like it's next to impossible to find the stand for it so if I can't get one at work I'll have to order from JB Hifi as they are the only store that has online stock of the big retailers and I don't have a JB Hifi in my city.

Ok, so got my PS4 Pro today. Not a huge upgrade visually as I have a UHD TV that does not have HDR (yay early adopters). But I appreciate the games that have a toggle for 30fps and 60fps frame rates because I will take 60fps over higher resolution any day of the week. Also I found that it has a ton of air intakes on the vertical bottom of the console so if you stand it up vertical without the stand you block them and it goes from very quiet under full load to just as loud as the launch PS4.

Ok, so got my PS4 Pro today. Not a huge upgrade visually as I have a UHD TV that does not have HDR (yay early adopters). But I appreciate the games that have a toggle for 30fps and 60fps frame rates because I will take 60fps over higher resolution any day of the week. Also I found that it has a ton of air intakes on the vertical bottom of the console so if you stand it up vertical without the stand you block them and it goes from very quiet under full load to just as loud as the launch PS4.
    Mines laying down. Still quiet.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain