Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro MP Optimus coming to Australia October

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Especially because they prey on the obviously less informed , I wonder if it'll be the same guy who usually has a large, overpriced stall on the right side of the Parra Town Hall?
    Don't think it is, I think its the fella who has the way overly priced junkers and Euro G1 Skyquake and such.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Don't think it is, I think its the fella who has the way overly priced junkers and Euro G1 Skyquake and such.
    Oh god, that guy IS even worse.

Found one online for $180 shipped and decided to grab it and save myself some hassle.
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Just checked out the collector fair at Panthers this morning and guess what I see ... MP Optimus for $299 !!!
    I did however leave an impression on him when I told him he was an A**hole
    I would of made a scene if i saw that MP OP overpriced and attracted as many people as possible screaming scalper and rip off... done it before

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Just checked out the collector fair at Panthers this morning and guess what I see ... MP Optimus for $299 !!!
    I did however leave an impression on him when I told him he was an A**hole
    Now we know why OP sold out so fast.

That's just crazy, you can get Takara version cheaper than that. Scalpers p!55 me off too, I would rather wait until it shows up online for a reasonable price (even if only slightly inflated from cost price here) than to hand over my cash to one of these predators. Yes, I understand they are just trying to make a living and are being capitalist about it however it is rather deflating for the collector who has been waiting for these arrivals for some time only for some opportunistic w4nk3r to remove the little stock there is from local retailers.

Penrith TRU might still have some as i picked mine up today, even thou i had put one on reserve and was told they could not find it. but they must still have some stocked as they produced one for me and said they were sitting out the back.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Miranda Toy's R Us had Optimus back in stock on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Miranda Toy's R Us had Optimus back in stock on Saturday.
    If it is last Saturday, that could potentially be a restock as the Saturday before there was only a couple left.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    If it is last Saturday, that could potentially be a restock as the Saturday before there was only a couple left.
    how many saturdays before is that, kup?
    The last sighting I remember is when those were sold out (during the voucher/coupon sale). Does that mean they have restocked twice?

I have a reservation for MP-10 being held till the sale on wednesday, thanks to my FB complaint. Was hoping that it'll be 25% off but am happy with what they've done and at least try to get me one..
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 29th October 2012 at 04:02 PM.