Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - Generations Combiners & group reviews/comments

Damn, Long Haul is damn gigantic.

Is anyone else grossed out by this need for everything to have articulated fingers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Is anyone else grossed out by this need for everything to have articulated fingers?
    When people demand to have articulated toes - that's when I'll start worrying

I just wish we can get away from G1 Landcross legs..

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Takara FOC Bruticus just got replaced. Apart from the shiny paint on the FOC version that I love, CW Bruticus is better in all regards

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Damn, Long Haul is damn gigantic.
    That's exactly the thought that went through my head looking at that picture!!

I used to think it was totally unneccesary but I tried it on my MP prowl and while I feel a bit dirty adding a non official product to my Masterpiece toy it does make the character feel a lot more dynamic. I have incoming hands for sideswipe, the other datsuns and MP 10.

I am still cautious as some companies are not well known for quality but so far I haven't been disappointed. the hands are slightly larger and if you look at it carefully it almost looks like the toy is wearing gloves but it's not too bad.

I have been very tempted to get them for one of my combiners but the sets for that are much more expensive.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

A new group pic of UW & CW Protectobots, Arielbots, Stunticons & Constructicons plus the CW Combaticons & a lonely Technobot

I'm doing the same thing (having two sets for both modes)... now I don't need to worry about taking any group photos.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'm doing the same thing (having two sets for both modes)... now I don't need to worry about taking any group photos.
    I reckon I'm gonna set up a thread in the Reflectors area of group shots of the CW/UW line. Got all the subgroups in the pic above done but haven't gotten around to doing all the misc CW toys and groupings

Gen2 Aerialbots, with Gen2 Aerialbots....

They got the colours perfect, and the sticker details. It was not a set I had back in the 90s, but if I had, it would feel like the originals.
    I was thinking of doing a vehicle mode photo, but looking at my original Slingshot, there is a crack on one of the wings, so decided not to do it.

I was really impressed by the mini-poster being packed inside a cardboard envelope to protect it...