View Poll Results: Masterpiece Ratchet - worth getting?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • The good ol' Doc-Bot of yore? Hells yeah!

17 94.44%
  • Only if cheap

0 0%
  • Only if...

1 5.56%
  • Na

0 0%
  • Send this figure back to the operating table

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - JP MP-30 Ratchet

What sticker combo did everyone else use for ratchet's shoulders?

Dam, this masterpiece line is getting so awesome.

I'm currently using the "Premium Collectables hasn't even sent me a shipping notification yet" combination. I think that I'm going to go with having either plain red crosses on both shoulders, or a plain cross on one and a cross /w Autobot logo on the other. Hhmmm... I wouldn't mind seeing photos of people's combinations to see how they actually look.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'm currently using the "Premium Collectables hasn't even sent me a shipping notification yet" combination. I think that I'm going to go with having either plain red crosses on both shoulders, or a plain cross on one and a cross /w Autobot logo on the other. Hhmmm... I wouldn't mind seeing photos of people's combinations to see how they actually look.
    Hey we are using the same combination

Quote Originally Posted by willocrew View Post
    What sticker combo did everyone else use for ratchet's shoulders?
    I'm waiting to see what Reprolabels make for Ratchet, if it doesn't add too much detail then I'll probably just cut the original labels to get the nice red cross.

also like GoktimusPrime i'm on the waiting for shipping notification boat

Video review on Youtube (only 2.15 minutes)

Im going to leave my shoulders blank - partially because they were sometimes like that in the almighty G1, but also because I suffer from indecisive sticker paralysis syndrome. Too many choices!

My bumper had a bit of chrome scratching. At this point they're so close to toon accuracy that these little remaining toy details are a distraction. No more half measures please.

Still a cool dude. Seems like a good candidate for Hasbro to release? But who knows.

Got mine on the weekend (thanks Drifand!). Much like Ironhide, the transformation is great, and he seems to stand out quite prominently amongst the Autobots...maybe because of all of that bright white Mine had some white paint wear/scratching near the top of van, but the chrome is fine.

As you can see, I took a scalpel to the red cross stickers. It's doable for the large and medium size crosses, but the tiny crosses which go on the skirts of the van are near impossible to cut (I ended up ruining mine) and I had to resort to the Autobot crosses instead. No biggie, just a minor irratance directed at copyright laws

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Video review on Youtube (only 2.15 minutes)

Im going to leave my shoulders blank - partially because they were sometimes like that in the almighty G1, but also because I suffer from indecisive sticker paralysis syndrome. Too many choices!

My bumper had a bit of chrome scratching. At this point they're so close to toon accuracy that these little remaining toy details are a distraction. No more half measures please.

Still a cool dude. Seems like a good candidate for Hasbro to release? But who knows.
    Nice review.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Nice photos Ralph (I have that same display case )

Got the shipping notification for mine earlier today - hopefully he gets here by Friday.

Ambulance mode

Before and after sticker application

Robot mode

Toy accurate weapons

Instruments of destruction...

Repair beam emitter

Arc welder

Laser scalpel

Cyber-spanner and magno-wrench

This was meant to be a reference to the Rod of Asclepius, but I forgot that it's only meant to have one snake, not two (Mercury's Rod has two snakes). Gah.