Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prime Toys - Which Megs to get

for $24 you could buy the Prid Megs and take to him with a silver paint pen and fine black sharpie.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Holdobot View Post
    I do like the more show like figures, but it is not the be all and end all. Especially when the Prid Megatron colouring etc is so bland. I know that he never looks like that in show, hence dilemma. But I like the nod to sharkticon. I love the flying shark of death mode but all that "skin" area in allspark blue is turning me off a little.
    Alternatively there's also Arms Micron Final Battle Megatron which has the best looking and most show-like colours of the Voyager Megatron mould, featuring silver decos and the right forearm is painted to resemble the right arm of the Prime that Megatron had transplanted onto himself in Season 2. The only thing is that:
    * It doesn't come w/ a fusion cannon, but does come w/ three Arms Microns who combine to form the Dark Energon Sabre.
    * It's RRP is 5250JPY ($56) which does make it more expensive than any Voyager you could get locally (especially w/ the Target sale Sinnertwin mentioned); but you might think it worth paying it for the better colour scheme. Including shipping it pay cost up to $70 though.

Sinnertwin's advice might be the best to go; cos even w/ the less than ideal colours on either version, at $24 (i.e. LESS than the RRP for a Deluxe!), you're getting a pretty sweet deal. And as UltraMarginal suggested, you could use the money you've saved to touch up the colours on the toy.