Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: MP15/16-E Masterpiece Cassettes redeco pack from TakaraTomyMall

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    you ordered from PC?
    Yes I have.

Quote Originally Posted by nsm034 View Post
    About ¥2,000 more than TakaraTomyMall. Still waiting for RK but if it's similar pricing to AE I'll just order direct from TakaraTomyMall.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    About ¥2,000 more than TakaraTomyMall. Still waiting for RK but if it's similar pricing to AE I'll just order direct from TakaraTomyMall.
    Im not sure if 2000yen more is better than going thru tenso i am assuming this would be same MP Car box and weight to estimate shipping cost
    Last edited by ampoldj; 29th June 2017 at 06:49 AM.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Im not sure if 2000yen more is better than going thru tenso i am assuming this would be same MP Car box and weight to estimate shipping cost
    Yes it is because from Tenso you get a variety of shipping methods while AE you have to pay for the EMS post which for Australia you cant take a cheaper option from AE site.

So after you pay Tenso their fee you can still ship by cheaper methods hence saving a lot more than AE.

if you see TT site, it stated the box is big, so we cannot just assume even if is 4 cassette bots.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    He looks the dark blue of the original figure to me?
    I dunno, looks like charcoal grey to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    What drifand said is correct. The total shipping weight should be around 260g as per the existing cassettes. Using Air Registered Small Package gives a total fee of only ¥1,410. AE will not be cheaper than that.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    I dunno, looks like charcoal grey to me.
    Guess clearer pictures will be better

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Yes it is because from Tenso you get a variety of shipping methods while AE you have to pay for the EMS post which for Australia you cant take a cheaper option from AE site.

So after you pay Tenso their fee you can still ship by cheaper methods hence saving a lot more than AE.

if you see TT site, it stated the box is big, so we cannot just assume even if is 4 cassette bots.
    We all know that even their listings have QC issues especially on box size info (i just noticed they have corrected Sunstreaker's listing regarding box size which they listed before to be same with Inferno/Grapple and now corrected it is same with MP Cars.) it doesn't make sense they would put that note that gift wrapping is not possible due to the size of the box normally this applies to about the size as big as the UW boxes.

Anyway looks like time to try tenso, thanks for the info drifand

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Is not only that, tt will not take your payments upfront, they only charge to ensure your card is valid and will not take the money till the product is ready.

After all the shady business I prefer not giving my money anymore at anytime. I rather miss out if the business is not very reliable.