Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Reject Shop sale 5-15 July ($10 DLX, Gobots & Stealth Force)

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I meant after the sale will the remaining items still be on sale or just regular price or will they just chuck them?
    Well the answer to that is (and Im only basing this from what Ive seen today at Parra RS) they put the transforming cars - not sure what those are called) the ones that dont have a robot mode just some guns and wotnot come out to "transfrom" THE vehicle in battle mode along the toy aisle, the figures (movie ones) are NO WHERE ot be seen any more. I for one don't believe it has run out since as far as Ive seen it was all shelfwarming the last I saw, so I can only conclude they'd prolly chuck em back and display only the cheap ones. prolly to keep the aesthetic of being a cheap dollar shop look - so sell only cheap looking items as well
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Well the answer to that is (and Im only basing this from what Ive seen today at Parra RS) they put the transforming cars - not sure what those are called) the ones that dont have a robot mode just some guns and wotnot come out to "transfrom" THE vehicle in battle mode along the toy aisle, the figures (movie ones) are NO WHERE ot be seen any more. I for one don't believe it has run out since as far as Ive seen it was all shelfwarming the last I saw, so I can only conclude they'd prolly chuck em back and display only the cheap ones. prolly to keep the aesthetic of being a cheap dollar shop look - so sell only cheap looking items as well
    What about the rts? will they probably disappear off the scene or go on clearance or something. does anyone know the original price b4 the sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    does anyone know the original price b4 the sale?
    They didn't stock them before this catalogue. Every store I've been to has had them on display in the front rather than the regular toy section.

Likely the unsold stock will be moved to the toy section at the same price as they were in the last few weeks.