Page 668 of 833 FirstFirst ... 648658663664665666667668669670671672673678688 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    The wave 3 leaders *were* at watergardens. Nothing else of note there.
    “Were” well, that saves me a trip there tonight. Guess i’ll Try somewhere else for a Primal.

They had another Primal at the time. It might be worth calling up.

One Rodimus Unicronus at big W Westfield Doncaster at the usual toys section. One Rodimus Prime at the toy sale section in the middle of the store. Was after Primal but so sign of him.

Had the girlfriend check the city store as well for Primal. Staff said they had some in but sold out today. They may have more stock come in though.

Checked Myer CBD. They still have a stack of Wave 2 POTP Voyagers.

They did have the Battleslash/Roadtrap wave of Legends though (3 of each and 2 Tailgates)
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Full complement (Wave 123) of POTP leaders at Big W Craigieburn this arvo. Also a couple of $10 TR Quake's and a Krok.

Target had Wave 2 POTP Voyagers.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Werribee plaza virtually wiped out of all leader class apart from ONE blackout and I doubt he's stil lthere (asked staff, nothing left), same for sanctuary lakes.

Hoped to avoid it but gonna have to go on a war drive on the weekend, if anyone can identify if highpoint has primals that's be great, I know they had 4 primes and unicronus's last weekend just curious if there was more (not that I can access because my work is too far from there to reach and I have to work :C)

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Werribee plaza virtually wiped out of all leader class apart from ONE blackout and I doubt he's stil lthere (asked staff, nothing left), same for sanctuary lakes.

Hoped to avoid it but gonna have to go on a war drive on the weekend, if anyone can identify if highpoint has primals that's be great, I know they had 4 primes and unicronus's last weekend just curious if there was more (not that I can access because my work is too far from there to reach and I have to work :C)
    Big w had 2 Rod Unicronus’s, no OO as far as I could tell
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I went to Big W Melbourne CBD an hour ago. I asked the staff about POTP Leader class items in stock, and they said they have only one item - Rodimus Unicronus. I didn't buy it, so it might still be there.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

SCORE, I went to check the tru sale at werribee Plaza (all wings emptied, just wave 1 potp) BUT OUTTA NOWHERE big w had a primal (yep bought him...and the same blackout was still there.

Must have got lost in the stock or something oh well I got all I need...minus wave 2 deluxes

Keep checking guys you never know, yesterday they told me they had nothing after they scanned them, guess the scan only checked the movie leaders

South Yarra Big W just had one Dark Rodimus and one Studio Series Grimlock

A couple of wave 1 POTP deluxes and a few wave 1 Studio Series delxues (I took their only Bumblebee).

I wanted to see the Voltron set but they didn't have any.