Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MP12+ Lambor/Sideswipe for November

Default MP12+ Lambor/Sideswipe for November

Seen a facebook post from the falcons hanger mentioning mp12+ in November for 8500 jpy

Info and image from facebook Mirrored here.
    Last edited by griffin; 31st May 2017 at 12:03 AM. Reason: adding details and a source link

Looks that way

isn't mp12 sideswipe? i bet it's to incorporate the new car stuff from sunstreaker (doors sliding up, being able to open the hood, and whateva else)

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    isn't mp12 sideswipe? i bet it's to incorporate the new car stuff from sunstreaker (doors sliding up, being able to open the hood, and whateva else)
    it is. but seeing as though the newer mp's are going cartoon accurate, makes sense to release his brother around the same time in cartoon paint apps. i doubt they'd redesign the existing MP12 figure though.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    He wouldn't be priced at 8500 vs sunstreaker' 12000 with those upgrades. Different moulds too

Cool. I need to replace my knock off Sideswipe.

ah good point about the price. ah i forgot red alert was also a "+" figure. For some reason i thought they did mp-14A.

I'm guessing the headlights will be painted white to match the toon character like they did mp14+.

Only own the G2 version of this mold so I'll welcome a chance to get the original. Of course I don't have half as many MPs as I'd like so what actually happens is another thing.

Although if the + line isn't dead, where is Wheeljack at? Sure a lot of people would kill for an MP36 - too.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I can't see this being drastically different, though I admit redalert's + version was more significant than expected