Page 463 of 833 FirstFirst ... 443453458459460461462463464465466467468473483 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Doncaster had a list???/

Lying buggers... their lack of layby area was their excuse not to make a list they said

ethan is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Doncaster had a list???/

Lying buggers... their lack of layby area was their excuse not to make a list they said
    they' ve told me the same shit.... that they can't put my name on the layby list as they don't have this kind of thing. I went to there this morning 8:40, but what they told me is Davy all gone

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Doncaster had a list???/

Same. Spoke to them 3 times last week and all said can't take name and to keep calling them back. Lucky I got it from elsewhere. Would have been filthy!

Big W QV/CBD had Wave 4 CW Legends: Skywarp, Rodimus, Warpath, & Groove (well I took the last groove). Was not scanning but got it checked out for $9.
    Last edited by Stompy; 1st July 2015 at 01:50 PM.

Southland Big W has two Devy's on the bottom shelf in the TF aisle

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Big W QV/CBD had Wave 4 CW Legends: Skywarp, Rodimus, Warpath, & Groove (well I took the last groove). Was not scanning but got it checked out for $9.
    That's pretty cool, a shame they skipped Wave 2. I need to track down a WP and Groove.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    A bit of a shame on how this is handled. I was in Southland yesterday arvo and was told they have sold out and will not be getting any more in. Was told that what has come in has gone to people on the list.

When I asked how to get my name on the list, was told they aren't taking names?! Strange logic loop.

I had been into Werribee a day earlier and was told the same thing.

Frustrating that it seems like I'm missing out by hours.

Its easy to understand why scalpers can charge what they charge as when you factor in the cost of traipsing across multiple Big W stores in Melbourne, only to get the runaround... it all adds up.

Kinda of giving up as I can't really justify running around with anything to show for it.

Shame really.

ethan is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    arrived on 4pm but nothing left. Then talked to the staff there, they just repeated the same words as yesterday. bad luck

myer chadstone had 3 of those platinum G2 optimus primes. I didn't notice what the price was.

They also had legends for $16.95 and deluxes for $24.95 I believe but the range was really small and nothing new.

Pretty sure they also had a sign saying by 2 toys and get a third free, with some exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by ethan View Post
    arrived on 4pm but nothing left. Then talked to the staff there, they just repeated the same words as yesterday. bad luck
    damn, as I literally posted that sighting as I walked from the TF aisle to lay-by to collect mine.

Did you check the aisle, or just ask the staff? They were kinda hidden below knee height, shadowed by the shelf above.