Page 130 of 168 FirstFirst ... 110120125126127128129130131132133134135140150 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Sheesh, who came up with these names.
    lawyerbot_371

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    lawyerbot_371
    LOL...... prolly google translatorbot

anyways, can't have the Dinos loose out so a new arrival has arrived. To boost their forces...

My third dino
    Soar (not Swoop)
    - loving that it came with the flight stand!!

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Swoop is cool. Just be careful of the flimsy little gold coloured plastic just above his robot mode knees. I snapped one of mine trying to plug it into his leg

If you're planning to get FT-08 Grinder, it's suppose to come with a set of replacement tabs.

At least it's shown on the accessories picture ( you can see here on TFsource )

Wonder if I can get the accessories separate. I wouldn't mind those heads too

Maketoys Despotron. He's a bit chunkier than what I thought but feels solid and holds poses well. I love the headsculpts. I've included a comparison with G1 megs for scale.

Awesome!

More poses please.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Swoop is cool. Just be careful of the flimsy little gold coloured plastic just above his robot mode knees. I snapped one of mine trying to plug it into his leg
    Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    If you're planning to get FT-08 Grinder, it's suppose to come with a set of replacement tabs.

At least it's shown on the accessories picture ( you can see here on TFsource )
    Thanks for the warning. Hmmm i dont think Ill grab Grinder, not liking the legs.... .... the extras as well that comes is available separately , well , sold separately heheheh... at chimungmung..
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Where on chimungmung? I can't find the extras

listed under FT category, only the smokey head Az for Slag is sold separately.

Got my 4th Dibot
    1 more (slag ) to complete it... waiting for Cesium as I read somewhere it will be a n improved version, hoping for matching chrome heheheh

Lovin all the gold!

managed to find a clear symbol I can cut to fit on the head

Firebreathing effect

Also got the hands for Acid Storm, now to stock up two more for the incoming coneheads.... already have Skywarp 's waiting for the figure...