Page 140 of 168 FirstFirst ... 120130135136137138139140141142143144145150160 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

FT-16 Sovereign arrived from RK yesterday, glorious... Fanstoys continue to wow me, just can't stop staring at it... can't wait for their next release, have them all pre-ordered (jetfire, blitzwing, springer, sixshot, kup, seaspray (not grinder though, my wallet says mp-08 will do)).

Other than that, playing the waiting game for ocular max trailbreaker/hoist, kfc octane, maketoys jazz and badcube swerve. Things on my list are xtb arkose, ace tumbler, and if slick/swerve is any good I might grab gears. Still wondering if I should hunt down an Andras and Eligos, or wait for fanstoys/takara to tackle them (doubt it though).

I'm waiting on a few like you too. I did pick up the 4 sweeps for a bit over $500 delivered. Well worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    FT-16 Sovereign arrived from RK yesterday, glorious... Fanstoys continue to wow me, just can't stop staring at it... can't wait for their next release, have them all pre-ordered (jetfire, blitzwing, springer, sixshot, kup, seaspray (not grinder though, my wallet says mp-08 will do)).

Other than that, playing the waiting game for ocular max trailbreaker/hoist, kfc octane, maketoys jazz and badcube swerve. Things on my list are xtb arkose, ace tumbler, and if slick/swerve is any good I might grab gears. Still wondering if I should hunt down an Andras and Eligos, or wait for fanstoys/takara to tackle them (doubt it though).
    Wow that's a lot of pre-orders, I'm only waiting on a handful, I prefer not to pre-order till they release pics of the finished product. That said now that Sovereign is out he is starting to look tempting. What is he like to transform? I love the look of Fanstoys products but some of the transformations have not appealed to me personally so much. With so much competition around these days it's fun to shop around to find the best toy for my own tastes.

Last week's acquisition becomes this week's work buddy

http://i.imgur.com/HlnyDPk.jpg
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Planet X Vulcun thanks to icemanff23.

What a great toy, possibly the best Grimlock we've had this decade if you don't mind the FOC aesthetics.

3rd party acquisitions for January!

Hulkie from Icemanff23. TFcon Bluster and Trench and Miko from Trent. Yoshi from my dusty bookshelf...

Picked up my wei jiang OS RID Grimlock from my sister's place, voyager class really suits him!

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    3rd party acquisitions for January!

Hulkie from Icemanff23. TFcon Bluster and Trench and Miko from Trent. Yoshi from my dusty bookshelf...
    How do you find Bluster and Trench?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    How do you find Bluster and Trench?
    Really like the look of them. Alt mode works ok but really got them for the bot mode which works great as Mario and Luigi. Quite clever how the legs fold up to get 2 different heights for the bots. Only gripe are the feet aren't as stable given they are a bit back heavy but they can be positioned for quite a number of stable poses.

Random find today, went to check out the new Miniso variety store in Chatswood and managed to pick up a KO oversized ( I think ) Powerglide from combiner wars series I believe. Haven't had a chance to open it up but it looks to be the size of MP Bumblebee. Looks pretty good for $5, should be a good filler till a better 3P one comes about