Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ID of Ebay Accessories: BW & G1

Well I've got the nod from the top so if I do manage to win the lot (I'll give it a good crack) we'll see how we go.

Yeh, the auction will be over a few days I recon, maybe 5, give people time who don't have access to the net every day to put in a bid.

I'll come up with some terms and conditions while the auction ends

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Best of luck with the eBay auction Verno
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

lol, I was just about to offer $20 for the 3 parts I was interested in, then I read all the posts after my last one.

Ok, so,
    Pending if Verno is able to win the auction, we will trial a forum based auction system?, sounds interesting.

What are peoples thoughts of items ending on a Sunday afternoon/evening? I don't know when the boards traffic is highest.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

1st draft of the terms and conditions. Feel free to make comment and additions.

OzFormers Online Auctions Terms & Conditions:

1. All auctions have a standard time limit of 5 days (120 hours) unless stipulated otherwise by the seller.
    2. The start time is determined by the seller.
    3. The end time is determined by the seller.
    4. Bids received after the end time cannot be accepted and will be rendered void.
    5. The starting price is determined by the seller.
    6. Payment must be made within 3 days of auction end, or by a predetermined time organised with the seller before the auction ends.
    7. The seller reserves the right to refuse to sell to another member if he/she believes the bidder will fail to make payment. If this is the case, the 2nd highest bidder becomes the winning bidder at their maximum bid price.
    8. Postage is not included in the final winning bid price, unless stated so by the seller.
    9. Bid increases are made by a minimum of $0.25, with a maximum to be determined by the bidder.
    10. All prices are in Australian Dollars.
    11. Auction threads are not for discussion. They are solely for the placement of bids.
    12. Please respect your fellow board members and please bid responsibly.

oh could i try this with some figures? snapper armordillo insecticon dreadwing overcast swindle payload with starting prices of $8 per figure?

or is this just for ebay lot buys?

You can work it whatever way you like. You're more than welcome to be the guinea pig for the 1st couple of auctions. I suggest you start a topic in the Swindle Sales Yard.

Also, what are peoples thought on a BIN price? Would the BIN price remain after a bid has been placed or should it be removed? Should there even be one in the 1st place?

An auction/bids should only to be a last resort on items you aren't sure about the value... so no BIN. If people have a price in mind, then list it as a regular sale. It'll be too messy having both. If you want a minimum amount for an item (like a reserve), then that should be the starting bid.
    That should help make the process more transparent (nothing hidden or conflicting).

bin? if noone buys throw it in the bin :P

so i shall try this? will list ignisificant (sp) figures

off to sale thread!!!

edit: posted thread!

Sorry guys. I couldn't come through with the goods.