View Poll Results: MP-11NR Ramjet worth buying?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 61.54%
  • Only if...

5 19.23%
  • Not worth it

2 7.69%
  • Not even interested

3 11.54%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Toy Review - MP-11NR Masterpiece Ramjet

Finally got mine on Friday and it is a thing of beauty. I love it and am even more puzzled as to why the coneheads are limited edition releases.

One issue I have is the front landing gear cover keeps falling off, probably due to mould degradation after so many years and quite a few toys from this mould now.

Can't wait for Thrust and Dirge to come out, to have a decent play with the three coneheads in both modes.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Finally got mine on Friday and it is a thing of beauty. I love it and am even more puzzled as to why the coneheads are limited edition releases.

One issue I have is the front landing gear cover keeps falling off, probably due to mould degradation after so many years and quite a few toys from this mould now.

Can't wait for Thrust and Dirge to come out, to have a decent play with the three coneheads in both modes.
    cool! glad you didn't get the shoulder or any other QC issues!!
    I also don't understand why main characters like this are 'exclusive', i think it should be things like the diaclone versions which are more limited.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    cool! glad you didn't get the shoulder or any other QC issues!!
    I also don't understand why main characters like this are 'exclusive', i think it should be things like the diaclone versions which are more limited.
    Got mine and I think mine is not assembled correctly as tabs don't fit in place properly. The figure actually looks nice. Very reluctant to fix it as I am okay in jet mode using his Ray's to hold the wings in place.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Got mine and I think mine is not assembled correctly as tabs don't fit in place properly. The figure actually looks nice. Very reluctant to fix it as I am okay in jet mode using his Ray's to hold the wings in place.
    Who'd you get it from?

I detail the bug with the shoulder assembly here with pics and diagrams if you want to confirm yours is misassembled: http://tumblr.itfdb.com/post/1434209...jets-shoulders

There's also a video of the shoulder fix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJV_ei3mPQo

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Who'd you get it from?

I detail the bug with the shoulder assembly here with pics and diagrams if you want to confirm yours is misassembled: http://tumblr.itfdb.com/post/1434209...jets-shoulders
    Bought mine from s Japan store which was originally from TT mall.
    I paid like $210 for it.

Now with a better understanding, mine are both fitted backwards and requires and entire flip to fix them. Meaning left is right and right is left.

Oh well, I don't have the spare time to do this without my son disrupting. Have to leave it for now and live with the covered gaps
    Last edited by drifand; 7th January 2017 at 05:22 PM.

Bummer. At least they're both wrong and you can do a swap. Only one of mine was wrong. But my retailer came to the table and got it fixed.