Page 690 of 870 FirstFirst ... 670680685686687688689690691692693694695700710 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

No RiD Warriors at Big W Dapto

Updates for Macarthur Square.
    Most of the previous stuff (see quote below) is still there with some new additions.

BigW: RiD warriors are available, on the shelf when I left (around 1pm) was 3 Blurr and a Grimlock. Out the back were 1 each of Grimlock, Blurr and masked Windblade that I know of (as I asked so if they had more specifically to get the below, so dont hesitate to ask, you might get lucky).
    There was also 1 Skywarp and 2 Soundwaves, but they came home with me sorry.
    Also available: Movie Deluxes, multiples of Bumblebee, Barricade, Slash and Berserker.
    Movie Legions wave 1.
    RiD Combiner Force Activator Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Strongarm.

Target: They have a display just at the right of the entrance where most of the new stock is.
    On display were: RiD warriors from waves 5, 6 and 7 (about 1 of each figure), it's easier to just say they didn't have Megatronus and I took home the maskless Windblade they had.
    More movie deluxes, only saw Barricade and Berserker.
    More TR deluxes from wave 3, nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    BigW: 5 TR Alpha Trion. 9 TR Astrotrain. some wave 3 Titan Masters. A few TR Breakaway. some RiD legions, I saw Blurr and Starscream. No RiD warriors yet or they were pulled. One lonely CW First Aid as well if anyone needs him.

Target: 3 CW (leader) Skywarps. 5 TR Twinferno. a TR Hotrod. wave 2 Titan Masters. RiD legions, I saw multiples of Optimus, Grimlock, Springload and Starscream. A number of TR Kickbacks, Gnaws and Bumblebees

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I've already gone ahead and ordered Topspin and Quake from TheLittleToyCompany which I've never used before... but would be nice to find 'em in retail as back up (my faith in local online dealers isn't great right now).
    They're good, I used them a couple of times now

Found Voyager 1x TR Megatron and 1xPrime as well as 2xTM Shuffler and 1x Repugnus* at Kmart Lidcombe

*I bought the last Repugnus

Target Warrawong:

Heaps of TR Brawn + Roadburn, W3 TR DLXs, Movie Legions, Leader Starscream and Thundercracker for $59

Big W Warrawong:

2 Masked Windblades (I took the Soundwave and Thundercracker, but someone already nabbed the Blurr), heaps of RiD Legions (both the Starscream and Blurr Wave), TLK Legions, and TLK DLX.

Voyager Optimus & Grimlock at TRU Parra. $50

TR Megs & Optimus at Big W Mittagong
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Saw TLK voyager Optimus and Grimlock at TRU Hornsby earlier today.

Found and bought 1 each of Titans returns Kup, Perceptor and Topspin at BigW Coffs Harbour. No sign of the 2 repaints.

Popped into Bankstown Target, if you need a CW Leader Megatron (armada flavour) they have plenty, about 10.
    Hiding behind all of those is one silver "G1" CW Leader Megatron.
    They also have 1 TR Leader Blaster, lots of wave 3 Titan Masters, a few RiD Megatronus' and Quilfire's, wave 3 TR deluxes and the other usual stuff