Thread: VBWEA

Default VBWEA

I've given the old site a bit of an overhaul. You know, it's one of those things you do when you're on Uni holidays.

Verno's Beast Wars Emporium Australia!

It's basically just got all the figures for sale as in my Sale Thread here, except a little more expensive. That's right, OTCA members get a discounted price simply for being a member here and contacting me through OTCA. Madness!

I should put some better collection pics up at some point, but with the Tripod account not having the biggest space limit, low res stuff is what I'm stuck with.

She's come a long way from the original days of Verno's Australian Beast Wars Sanctuaty back in the late 90's.

There aren't a whole heap of online Aussie TF stores anymore sadly. There were heaps when I started out. Ravage's Armory was always a favourite of mine for parts. *sigh* Memories.

Maybe I'm the only one left

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

That's an excellent site dude, I like the layout and the spacing of the pics too.
    A lot of those home grown sites have fallen by the way side unfortunately - Especially when Geocities fell out of fashion and eventually closed it's doors.

Your site is a survivor man, keep it up!