Page 314 of 316 FirstFirst ... 294304309310311312313314315316 LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    I don't get this, they were selling that groot marvel legends figure which IS a tru exclusive, I don't quite understand...
    Well they didn't expressly state it but perhaps they meant transformers exclusives. Either way that's what they said so need to source from elsewhere.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Well they didn't expressly state it but perhaps they meant transformers exclusives. Either way that's what they said so need to source from elsewhere.
    Well hopefully tru gets some stock in while I wait for it to go on clearance like with the cw box sets.

I nearly pulled the trigger on stickimus prime on ebay for $20 more than retail...I don't know what I was thinking.

Oh well, back to waiting for my pre-orders from pc to come in, I take it no one got any shipping notices yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Don't think the express option was available for mp megs. So no need to worry on that front
    I paid $35 to jump the queue. It was available during checkout. It's going by road delivery but as long as I'm at the front of the queue I'm good. They better honour it or all hell will break loose.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    I paid $35 to jump the queue. It was available during checkout. It's going by road delivery but as long as I'm at the front of the queue I'm good. They better honour it or all hell will break loose.
    good luck.
    Let us know if you get it faster than the rest.

EXPRESS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM.

Quote Originally Posted by PC
    Hi Chris,
    We sincerely apologize for the delay. We would wish to inform you that your order for the Takara Tomy MP-34 Cheetor will be available by the end of April.
    Regards,
    Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by Verno
    “Will be available by the end of April” – What does that mean exactly? Does that mean it will have arrived at my door by the end of April? Or you will be getting more stock of it by the end of April?
    Quote Originally Posted by PC
    Hi Chris,
    Sorry to confuse you. This means that We will be receiving the shipment before the end of April and your order will be delivered as soon as possible.
    Regards,
    Customer Service
    If only they'd communicated when they'd be getting stock at the beginning, a lot of anxiety would have been unnecessary. But that's some semblance of progress I guess.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    If only they'd communicated when they'd be getting stock at the beginning, a lot of anxiety would have been unnecessary. But that's some semblance of progress I guess.
    I think they can't because if it's on a boat they only can guess when it may come. Best was to say that the shipment was shipped out on this date and we hope that it arrive eta date.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I think they can't because if it's on a boat they only can guess when it may come. Best was to say that the shipment was shipped out on this date and we hope that it arrive eta date.
    Their FB updates have consistently said that Cheetor has been shipping throughout March and April. But now, they're receiving their shipment before the end of April?!

I can only surmise that the normal version has been shipping for over a month now, but the shipment mine will (hopefully) be coming in -- the one that comes with the die-cast Primal statuette -- has come from a different supplier and thus has taken longer.

But I don't know that for sure. I'm guessing.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    good luck.
    Let us know if you get it faster than the rest.

EXPRESS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM.
    Good luck! You can say that again. I think that's something that PC should put in the confirmation email when placing an order.

'Thanks for your order. Good luck!'

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    I like how not once did they say that your order would be filled with this shipment. They would have to know how many units are coming and where you are in the processing list. Smoke and mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Good luck! You can say that again. I think that's something that PC should put in the confirmation email when placing an order.

'Thanks for your order. Good luck!'
    Actually If not wrong some members reported getting a refund on the shipping express option. you better clarify.