Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Avengers Ending (spoilers)

That could... kinda work. The Vision's mind was originally a copy of Wonder Man's mind (if I recall correctly). They could in theory do the same here and the same actor could then play Vision (which I could totally see him doing) explained by the android configuring its face to what it remembers.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    That could... kinda work. The Vision's mind was originally a copy of Wonder Man's mind (if I recall correctly). They could in theory do the same here and the same actor could then play Vision (which I could totally see him doing) explained by the android configuring its face to what it remembers.
    i to would like to see this, coulson was one of the enjoyable links through all the recent marvel movies... (and spotting stan lee)

but then i wouldnt be suprised if fury lied and the medics could actually revive him....

to challenge the humans is to court Death.......Thanos is such a "big" villian that his appearance has always generated massive crossovers. i wonde rhow they would contain him to just 1 avengers movie....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    but then i wouldnt be suprised if fury lied and the medics could actually revive him....
    All they needed was a little push...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)